SDHL Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegisterGallerySDHL.orgSDHL RulesAll-Star Game
Poll
is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time?
Yes
Avalance - Panthers I_vote_lcap36%Avalance - Panthers I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
No
Avalance - Panthers I_vote_lcap43%Avalance - Panthers I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
His reputation makes it worse
Avalance - Panthers I_vote_lcap21%Avalance - Panthers I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14
гинеколог астана
Avalance - Panthers I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:35 am by Anonymous

Comments: 0
How To Hide Drugs
Avalance - Panthers I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:00 pm by Anonymous
How To Help Drug Dealers - lipitor pills During the intake of Lipitor at regular intervals, if you experience a sort of inexplicable pain in the muscles or unusual tiredness, it would be advisable to explain the physical condition to the physician.

Great informative post!
Avalance - Panthers I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:53 am by Anonymous
Hello. Never mind, it came back. How do I connect it to the secondary driver as Master & Disconnect all slave hardware from IDE secondary Master?

стрижка классический боб фото
Avalance - Panthers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:22 pm by Anonymous
У некоторых из них основание скользит по пластиковой формованной ручке. Щетки делают из щетины (иногда называемой перьями или булавками), которая может быть натуральной свиной, пластмассовой, нейлоновой или металлической. Простолюдины, напротив, коротко стриглись и отпускали небольшие аккуратные бородки; над верхней губой волосы выщипывали или сбривали.

http://www.merchantcashadvances.org small business loan
Avalance - Panthers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:23 pm by Anonymous
If you are looking then you need to go to They gave me a about four months ago and I absolutely love their plan . The cause why I love it is because the unique payment structure lets me to return my only my company makes money . They also extended a couple of interesting ways in which the existent pay back works. They offer three various cases of return choices. The company has thriven a ton since three years ago and now are offering traditional and …

[ Full reading ]

Avalance - Panthers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Avalanche GM

Avalanche GM

Number of posts : 161
Humor : I'm Hilarious
SDHL Team : Colorado Avalanche
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Team Profile
Team Ranking: 6
GM Ranking: --
SDHL Position: General Manager

Avalance - Panthers Empty
PostSubject: Avalance - Panthers   Avalance - Panthers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:08 am

The Colorado Avalanche are pround to announce a blockbuster deal today with the Florida Panthers and new General Manager Maurizio Zambito.....

To Colorado: Cory Stillman, Thomas Vokoun, Brian Foster (prospect)
To Florida: Ryan Smyth, Wade Dubielewicz, Camereon Gaunce(prospect), Colby Cohen(prospect), Yr4 1st round pick, $2million cash

The Avalanche accept
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avalance - Panthers   Avalance - Panthers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:13 am

Florida Panthers Accept This Trade
Back to top Go down
Thrashers GM

Thrashers GM

Number of posts : 429
Humor : None.
SDHL Team : Atlanta Thrashers
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Team Profile
Team Ranking:
GM Ranking: 3
SDHL Position: Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Avalance - Panthers   Avalance - Panthers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:19 pm

This deal has been challenged.

Here's why;

To start off, it looked like a decent deal. The AV's are desperate for goaltending. It's only a matter of time before their two rookies crash and burn... after some research though I got a little confused.

For one, Thomas Vokoun is one of the top 10 goalies in the league. Deny it if you want, but I believe he's second in SO's this season in the NHL and playing on a subpar team.

The deal looked even in Stillman for Smyth. Both are close to the same age and point production... thing is, Smyth makes $5M more a season and is signed long term. Even trying to cut cap room, including Stillman in this deal makes no sense.

The YR 4 is too far down the road. This deal takes a playoff bound Panther team and puts them out of the playoffs. A draft pick usable 6 seasons from now is pointless. Please remember that we effectively do 2 SDHL seasons for every 1 NHL season.

Gaunce is a very solid prospect, but why him over a bonified future 1-2 D in Kevin Shattenkirk or even Ryan Stoa?

Adding $2M to this deal is also low. If the Panthers make the playoffs they automatically get $5M cash. With this deal ruining that and the rest of the profits they would make during the playoffs, more money would need to go their way.

If this deal were to be reworked, it would need to look something like this to make some sort of sense;

To AV's: Thomas Vokun, Cory Stillman
To FLO: Ryan Smyth (only for cap room as FLO doesn't need him and his hefty contract if they are rebuilding. His value to Florida in a trade like this is zero), Kevin Shattenkirk, Camereon Gaunce, YR 3 COL 1, YR 4 COL 1 (Both because you don't have a year 2 1 to deal). Money could be added as well in lost revenue, possibly close to $10M cash.

That of course is not the Councils verdict of how the trade should actually look, simply the challengers representation of his view.

Any deal involving your two teams would be up to you to decide. If Florida needs help judging talent or has any questions regarding how the league is run, they can contact me at keochti@hotmail.com.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche GM

Avalanche GM

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: Avalance - Panthers   Avalance - Panthers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:56 pm

Heres my explanation for the deal....we will try to rework it though.....

Yes Vokoun is one of the tops in the league...and yes im desperate....i will admit both of those as true....Stillman and Smyth, the way I see it....they are almost the same age, and almost the same point totals.....Smyth is on pace for about 78 points or so, while stillman is on pace for about 80 (both barring injury of course)....The Panthers GM told me he was very fond of Smyth....and if I was going to get rid of one of my top goal scorers, then I would want someone within close proximity of his talent level in return - thus being Stillman....the cap issue was no problem here, as I asked if he was ok with taking on this much salary....

Since I was taking Vokoun and Stillman...and he was taking Smyths salary along with Dubbie, really, he was only affected by the cap by taking on an extra 700,000....which he has room for...

Because I dont have a yr 2 1st rounder, thats why I included the extra prospect in Colby Cohen......as Shattenkirk and Stoa are guys that I really dont want to move, but now am realizing to make a nice push, I might have to...also, I cannot afford to give close to $10million cash.....

In the NHL, Nashville got a 1st and 2 2nd rounders for Vokoun....this is why i included the cash and a high prospect in Gaunce and the cash....along with Dubbie in order to still give them an experienced goaltender...

I will talk to Maurizio and see what he says and how we can rework it...
Back to top Go down
Avalanche GM

Avalanche GM

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: Avalance - Panthers   Avalance - Panthers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:17 pm

Ok....so I talked to him...and we reworked....Here is the reworked deal....

To Colorado: Cory Stillman, Tomas Vokoun, Conditional Yr4 2nd round pick*
To Florida: Ryan Smyth, Wade Dubielewicz, Colby Cohen(prospect), Kevin Shattenkirk(prospect), Yr3 1st round pick, Yr4 3rd round pick (Col), $2.5million cash, Conditional $4million cash**

Ok...this may look confusing with the conditions...but here they are...

* - Colorado gets Floridas Yr4 2nd round pick if FLORIDA makes the playoffs this season
** - Florida gets $4million cash extra if FLORIDA misses the playoffs this year

The Avalanche accept this new trade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avalance - Panthers   Avalance - Panthers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:21 pm

Avalanche GM wrote:
Ok....so I talked to him...and we reworked....Here is the reworked deal....

To Colorado: Cory Stillman, Tomas Vokoun, Conditional Yr4 2nd round pick*
To Florida: Ryan Smyth, Wade Dubielewicz, Colby Cohen(prospect), Kevin Shattenkirk(prospect), Yr3 1st round pick, Yr4 3rd round pick (Col), $2.5million cash, Conditional $4million cash**

Ok...this may look confusing with the conditions...but here they are...

* - Colorado gets Floridas Yr4 2nd round pick if FLORIDA makes the playoffs this season
** - Florida gets $4million cash extra if FLORIDA misses the playoffs this year

The Avalanche accept this new trade

The Florida Panthers accept.
Back to top Go down
Predators_jaytiby4

Predators_jaytiby4

Number of posts : 121
SDHL Team : Hamilton Predators
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Team Profile
Team Ranking: 4

PostSubject: Re: Avalance - Panthers   Avalance - Panthers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:41 pm

Although i don't think the original deal was far enough out to veto, Ellay you will be somewhat glad you reworked it the the way you did...you managed to keep what is in my mind the best defensive prospect you have in Gaunce!

Remember i said that in a few years. Wink
Back to top Go down
Thrashers GM

Thrashers GM

Number of posts : 429
Humor : None.
SDHL Team : Atlanta Thrashers
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Team Profile
Team Ranking:
GM Ranking: 3
SDHL Position: Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Avalance - Panthers   Avalance - Panthers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:41 pm

Processed. Remember to put your future considerations in the future consideration forum... otherwise I probably won't remember.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche GM

Avalanche GM

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: Avalance - Panthers   Avalance - Panthers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:24 pm

I believe i did...i will double check though to make sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avalance - Panthers   Avalance - Panthers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avalance - Panthers
Page 1 of 1