SDHL Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegisterGallerySDHL.orgSDHL RulesAll-Star Game
Poll
is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time?
Yes
bruins-wild I_vote_lcap36%bruins-wild I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
No
bruins-wild I_vote_lcap43%bruins-wild I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
His reputation makes it worse
bruins-wild I_vote_lcap21%bruins-wild I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14
гинеколог астана
bruins-wild I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:35 am by Anonymous

Comments: 0
How To Hide Drugs
bruins-wild I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:00 pm by Anonymous
How To Help Drug Dealers - lipitor pills During the intake of Lipitor at regular intervals, if you experience a sort of inexplicable pain in the muscles or unusual tiredness, it would be advisable to explain the physical condition to the physician.

Great informative post!
bruins-wild I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:53 am by Anonymous
Hello. Never mind, it came back. How do I connect it to the secondary driver as Master & Disconnect all slave hardware from IDE secondary Master?

стрижка классический боб фото
bruins-wild I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:22 pm by Anonymous
У некоторых из них основание скользит по пластиковой формованной ручке. Щетки делают из щетины (иногда называемой перьями или булавками), которая может быть натуральной свиной, пластмассовой, нейлоновой или металлической. Простолюдины, напротив, коротко стриглись и отпускали небольшие аккуратные бородки; над верхней губой волосы выщипывали или сбривали.

http://www.merchantcashadvances.org small business loan
bruins-wild I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:23 pm by Anonymous
If you are looking then you need to go to They gave me a about four months ago and I absolutely love their plan . The cause why I love it is because the unique payment structure lets me to return my only my company makes money . They also extended a couple of interesting ways in which the existent pay back works. They offer three various cases of return choices. The company has thriven a ton since three years ago and now are offering traditional and …

[ Full reading ]

bruins-wild

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bure_HOF
Admin
bure_HOF

Number of posts : 689
SDHL Team : bruins
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Team Profile
Team Ranking:
GM Ranking: 1
SDHL Position: Commissioner/Supreme Trade Overlord

bruins-wild Empty
PostSubject: bruins-wild   bruins-wild I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:46 am

to bos: antti miettinen, eric belanger bos yr3 4th

to min: bos yr 2 2nd and 4th

agreed
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Wild

Minnesota Wild

Number of posts : 198

Team Profile
Team Ranking: 11
GM Ranking: --
SDHL Position: General Manager

bruins-wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: bruins-wild   bruins-wild I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:47 am

agreed, i like my chances in 6 years
Back to top Go down
Predators_jaytiby4

Predators_jaytiby4

Number of posts : 121
SDHL Team : Hamilton Predators
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Team Profile
Team Ranking: 4

bruins-wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: bruins-wild   bruins-wild I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:36 am

This looks kind of lopsided guys

The trade basically breaks down to a 2nd round pick for Miettinen AND Belanger both pretty good hockey players.

Annti Miettinen, 15G, 29A, 44Pts, 82GP
Eric Belanger, 13G, 23A, 36Pts, 79GP

We are not talking elite level players here but they are very valuable nonetheless as both play significant time on the PK as well as put up decent point totals.
I just can't see those two players being worth a late 2nd rounder. Sorry i don't
Back to top Go down

bruins-wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: bruins-wild   bruins-wild I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:30 pm

You're right it is lopsided, especially when I offered more for those two players.
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Wild

Minnesota Wild

Team Profile

bruins-wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: bruins-wild   bruins-wild I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:14 pm

First of all Mr. Snow, you did not offer me more than that. Since you were talking about Schultz and not Belanger. I much prefer Schultz, and most of your picks were in the year 3 draft.

Which brings me to my second point, I just don't care about the year 3 draft, at all. It's almost without value to me. So from my perspective its 2nd for miettenen and a 4th for Belanger.

I'd rather have the 4th and Belanger's close to 2mill salary off my books for next year. And i think a 2nd for mittenen is fine. 44 pts is a career high for him and he'll only pray to get the sort of playing time he got this year again.

I just don't care, at all, about my 4th in the year 3 draft. As a human being, I cannot comprehend it's value. Perhaps in the SD it has some value, but my personal enjoyment, the 4th in year 2 is FAR mmore valuable. Meanwhile, I'm looking forward to having two more picks in the upcoming draft.
Back to top Go down

bruins-wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: bruins-wild   bruins-wild I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:21 pm

I also sent you an offer for Miettenen and Belanger.

Oh well, it's your team, but don't be surprised if the commish reviews this trade.
Back to top Go down
bure_HOF
Admin
bure_HOF

Team Profile
Team Ranking:

bruins-wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: bruins-wild   bruins-wild I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:30 pm

for my own part i'll just say look at jake's trade block; he asks for a mid pick for miettinen and a late pick for belanger. thats exactly what he got.

i can see saying that belanger, as a functioning nhl player, is worth more than a 4th, but a 2nd for miettinen is plenty fair. i can drop the 4th in yr3 as it wasnt a major sticking point.
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Wild

Minnesota Wild

Team Profile

bruins-wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: bruins-wild   bruins-wild I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:27 pm

no no the pick is staying
Back to top Go down
Skwid

Skwid

Number of posts : 446
Humor : is spelled wrong.
SDHL Team : Los Angeles Kings
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Team Profile
Team Ranking:
GM Ranking: 2
SDHL Position: Co-Commissioner

bruins-wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: bruins-wild   bruins-wild I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:18 am

Under review.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skwidslair.net
bure_HOF
Admin
bure_HOF

Team Profile
Team Ranking:

bruins-wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: bruins-wild   bruins-wild I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:24 am

i hate trade nazi's.

miettinen=2nd rd pick. /story

belanger and a yr3 4th for a yr2 4th is a discount, but barely. belanger is worth, AT MOST, a yr2 3rd.

so if the difference between this deal being correct value, or being challengeable is a 3rd or a 4th then why even bother challenging?

does someone think im going to rework this deal and throw in a 1st or kessel?!

yeah, i got a discount, but its such a small discount that its virtually irrelevant.

not to mention, if people dont like the return jake got for these players, then why not comment on his trade block that he was asking too little for these guys?
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Wild

Minnesota Wild

Team Profile

bruins-wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: bruins-wild   bruins-wild I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:52 am

i personally think miettenen has capped out at 44 pts.

if skwid can get comrie, who still can be a second line centre for a third round pick. why can't i move miettenen for a 2nd? because forsberg and his contract are a negative if anything.

it's utterly ridiculously unfair.

i dont care if i could have gotten a third, the dael was there, joe is a positive force in the league, so i made it.
Back to top Go down
FLYERS

FLYERS

Number of posts : 224
SDHL Team : Flyers
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Team Profile
Team Ranking: 5

bruins-wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: bruins-wild   bruins-wild I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:39 am

If it makes you feel better guys I have a deal under review. I think I am at 2 vetoed so far this year.

I want to try and get to 5:)
Back to top Go down

bruins-wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: bruins-wild   bruins-wild I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:24 am

It's not the miettinen for a 2nd that's teh problem, it's the giving away of Belanger for nothing.

Belonger + a 4th for a 4th = Belanger for nothing.

The reason the Bruins are so pissed off with the trade being challanged is becasue he knows he's ripping of the Wild here.
Back to top Go down
bure_HOF
Admin
bure_HOF

Team Profile
Team Ranking:

bruins-wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: bruins-wild   bruins-wild I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:15 pm

listen genius, the wild trade block went up on tuesday. we made our deal on friday. jake asked for a late pick for belanger. thats what he got. not one person commented on his trade block that he was asking for too little for legendary shutdown C eric belanger, nor did anyone make him a better offer. anyway, these are sort of interesting comments coming from someone who was so upset by the notion that a big, young goal scoring D like anton babchuk was worth more than a 3rd. tell you what-since you seem so convinced that belanger is worth more than a 4th why dont you trade me babchuk for belanger? straight up. deal?
Back to top Go down
FLYERS

FLYERS

Number of posts : 224
SDHL Team : Flyers
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Team Profile
Team Ranking: 5

bruins-wild Empty
PostSubject: hmm   bruins-wild I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:25 pm

The Wild Gm (jake) posted what he was looking for with those 2 players. Joe Offered it, and it should be a done deal. The Wild Gm is a smart hockey guy. He knows what is going on. So if he wants to do the deal I say its fair. There have been a few deals that i didnt like. But I just dont care. If 2 Gms agree to something. It should be a done deal.
Unless it's a deal that is wayyy offside that hurts the whole league and a GM looks like they are giving up and just helping out another team. Then that GM should be tossed from the league.
And even though Joe complains about most deals (mostly mine) I wont hold it against him;)

Are we really talking about Eric Belanger here. Man I need to get a life and start banging more chicks.
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Wild

Minnesota Wild

Team Profile

bruins-wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: bruins-wild   bruins-wild I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:31 pm

Eric Belanger was getting in the way of me banging chicks. I may have only gotten a 4th for him, but I'm getting laid a lot lot more. Fair deal.
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Wild

Minnesota Wild

Team Profile

bruins-wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: bruins-wild   bruins-wild I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:34 pm

ALso, the Babchuk point is an excellent one. Babchuk is worth 3 Belanger's. Didn't any of you go to science class?

The sum of 3 Eric Belanger's shall equal the whole of one Anton Babchuk which can also be the equivalent of 3 4th round picks, so long as A)there are corresponding future 4th round picks and B) the gm is feeling generous and lazy and wants Belanger gone for personal reasons and C) There are no over zealous GMs
Back to top Go down
Skwid

Skwid

Number of posts : 446
Humor : is spelled wrong.
SDHL Team : Los Angeles Kings
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Team Profile
Team Ranking:
GM Ranking: 2
SDHL Position: Co-Commissioner

bruins-wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: bruins-wild   bruins-wild I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:15 pm

Rejected.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skwidslair.net
Sponsored content

bruins-wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: bruins-wild   bruins-wild I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bruins-wild
Page 1 of 1