SDHL Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegisterGallerySDHL.orgSDHL RulesAll-Star Game
Poll
is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time?
Yes
Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost. I_vote_lcap36%Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost. I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
No
Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost. I_vote_lcap43%Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost. I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
His reputation makes it worse
Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost. I_vote_lcap21%Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost. I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14
гинеколог астана
Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:35 am by Anonymous

Comments: 0
How To Hide Drugs
Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:00 pm by Anonymous
How To Help Drug Dealers - lipitor pills During the intake of Lipitor at regular intervals, if you experience a sort of inexplicable pain in the muscles or unusual tiredness, it would be advisable to explain the physical condition to the physician.

Great informative post!
Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:53 am by Anonymous
Hello. Never mind, it came back. How do I connect it to the secondary driver as Master & Disconnect all slave hardware from IDE secondary Master?

стрижка классический боб фото
Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:22 pm by Anonymous
У некоторых из них основание скользит по пластиковой формованной ручке. Щетки делают из щетины (иногда называемой перьями или булавками), которая может быть натуральной свиной, пластмассовой, нейлоновой или металлической. Простолюдины, напротив, коротко стриглись и отпускали небольшие аккуратные бородки; над верхней губой волосы выщипывали или сбривали.

http://www.merchantcashadvances.org small business loan
Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:23 pm by Anonymous
If you are looking then you need to go to They gave me a about four months ago and I absolutely love their plan . The cause why I love it is because the unique payment structure lets me to return my only my company makes money . They also extended a couple of interesting ways in which the existent pay back works. They offer three various cases of return choices. The company has thriven a ton since three years ago and now are offering traditional and …

[ Full reading ]

Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost.

Go down 
+2
Bruce Bellygross
Penguins GM
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost. Empty
PostSubject: Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost.   Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:45 pm

To Anaheim - The always charismatic Ryan Whitney and his sidekick, Tyler Kennedy (Ken-ne-day!).To the Pens goes the will he or won't he winger of the year, Chris 'careful with that last name' Kunitz.Ducks agree.
Back to top Go down
Penguins GM

Penguins GM

Number of posts : 183
SDHL Team : Pittsburgh Penguins
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Team Profile
Team Ranking: 17
GM Ranking: --
SDHL Position: General Manager

PostSubject: Re: Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost.   Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:50 pm

lol..'careful with that last name'

Penguins agree. We look forward to gaining a great LW'er.
Back to top Go down
Bruce Bellygross

Bruce Bellygross

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost.   Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:08 pm

Lord O'mercy. I almost had me a coronary!

Tyler Kennedy = top 6 forward. Ryan Whitney = #1, 2 D...

Kuntz= washed up piece of shit who can't even find the net playing with Crosby.

There's a reason the real life Ducks had to add a future top 6'er in Tangradi to make a deal happen.

Pens are getting fleeced... Challenged.
Back to top Go down
bure_HOF
Admin
bure_HOF

Number of posts : 689
SDHL Team : bruins
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Team Profile
Team Ranking:
GM Ranking: 1
SDHL Position: Commissioner/Supreme Trade Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost.   Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:15 pm

is kennedy really a top 6 guy? im pretty sure he plays on the 3rd line with staal and cooke. sure, he's a good player, but lets not tell lies. and whitney as a #1 or 2D? really?! again, as of now he's definitely on the 2nd pairing with pronger. im not sure which team whitney could go to and be the #1 guy. i'd like to get some more input on this one, but my initial instinct is that while anaheim is getting the better of the deal its reasonably close and very reworkable. 
Back to top Go down
Avalanche GM

Avalanche GM

Number of posts : 161
Humor : I'm Hilarious
SDHL Team : Colorado Avalanche
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Team Profile
Team Ranking: 6

PostSubject: Re: Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost.   Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:18 pm

Somehow...im kinda with bruce on this one...

When Whitney matures a little more, he will be at least a number 2 guy...Kunitz isnt that washed up...but i believe he is more suited for the 3rd line checker role like steve bernier....kennedy is a 3rd line energy guy with the potential to be a 2nd liner
Back to top Go down
Buffalo Sabres

Buffalo Sabres

Number of posts : 137
SDHL Team : Buffalo Sabres
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Team Profile
Team Ranking: --

PostSubject: Re: Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost.   Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:33 pm

I have to agree with the rest of them, this deals seem a little lopsided
Both whitney and kennedy for kunitz that seems kinda unfair, the only thing that i could think of is that these two are trying to pull off the deal that happened in the NHL close to the deadline between these 2 clubs
Back to top Go down
Skwid

Skwid

Number of posts : 446
Humor : is spelled wrong.
SDHL Team : Los Angeles Kings
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Team Profile
Team Ranking:
GM Ranking: 2
SDHL Position: Co-Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost.   Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:55 pm

Avalanche GM wrote:
Somehow...im kinda with bruce on this one...

When Whitney matures a little more, he will be at least a number 2 guy
I think a lot of people tend to forget that Whitney isn't exactly a rookie. He's 26 years old and hasn't been playing on anyone's top pairing since he returned from his injury. Gonchar and Letang made up the top pair in Pittsburgh, and as mentioned before, he's definitely not on the top pair in Anaheim. Sure, some may say that he's a top pairing guy, regardless, but the sim ratings are based on NHL stats. If the NHL stats say a 26yr old D-man is a 2nd pairing guy, his ratings will reflect as such.

Kunitz was considered the prize of the deadline for Pittsburgh.

Kennedy 'may' become a 2nd line forward. He has that potential, sure, but whether he makes it remains to be seen.

Do we even have a TC? lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.skwidslair.net

PostSubject: Re: Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost.   Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:31 pm

What an odd league.  First I'm allowed to commit highway robbery in the selling of a one Bobby Ryan, and now I'm under fire for a trade like this?  I implore you, people, where's the balance? lol  It's like this:  Kunitz gives Pittsburgh a much better option and a more balanced attack.  Now he can serve up the best 1-2 punch in the league down the middle while allowing Crosby to have a bonified goal scoring winger.  This move was more about depth, balance and cap room than it was anything else for Pittsburgh.  NHL teams make these types of deals quite often and there's no reason this can't be close enough to call 'good'.  That said, what DOES happen from here?
Back to top Go down
bure_HOF
Admin
bure_HOF

Team Profile
Team Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost.   Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:46 pm

shawn is a bit busy at the moment, so i guess im assuming his role for the time being. i'd like to see this trade reworked slightly. kunitz-whitney are close enough to even, but kennedy is more than just a throw in. i think he's worth at least a 2nd round pick or $2-3M in this trade.perry, if you think you committed highway robbery in your bobby ryan trade i would like to point out that patrick o'sullivan has 38g in his last 163 games. bobby ryan had 31g in 64 games this regular season. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost.   Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:00 pm

It wasn't a straight up deal.  If it means getting a deal done, I'll up my end to Kunitz and my EDM yr2 2nd instead of the 3rd.
Back to top Go down
bure_HOF
Admin
bure_HOF

Team Profile
Team Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost.   Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:05 pm

well, nobody listed a 3rd heading to pitt. but a 2nd does the trick for me. even if some people like anaheim's end of the deal better, it is still close enough. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost.   Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:17 pm

Oh, that's my bad.  Shame on me for not posting the pick and shame on the Pens for missing it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost.   Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ducks-Pens Imitate Reality...almost.
Page 1 of 1