SDHL Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegisterGallerySDHL.orgSDHL RulesAll-Star Game
Poll
is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time?
Yes
7.0.0 Team Operations I_vote_lcap36%7.0.0 Team Operations I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
No
7.0.0 Team Operations I_vote_lcap43%7.0.0 Team Operations I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
His reputation makes it worse
7.0.0 Team Operations I_vote_lcap21%7.0.0 Team Operations I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14
гинеколог астана
7.0.0 Team Operations I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:35 am by Anonymous

Comments: 0
How To Hide Drugs
7.0.0 Team Operations I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:00 pm by Anonymous
How To Help Drug Dealers - lipitor pills During the intake of Lipitor at regular intervals, if you experience a sort of inexplicable pain in the muscles or unusual tiredness, it would be advisable to explain the physical condition to the physician.

Great informative post!
7.0.0 Team Operations I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:53 am by Anonymous
Hello. Never mind, it came back. How do I connect it to the secondary driver as Master & Disconnect all slave hardware from IDE secondary Master?

стрижка классический боб фото
7.0.0 Team Operations I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:22 pm by Anonymous
У некоторых из них основание скользит по пластиковой формованной ручке. Щетки делают из щетины (иногда называемой перьями или булавками), которая может быть натуральной свиной, пластмассовой, нейлоновой или металлической. Простолюдины, напротив, коротко стриглись и отпускали небольшие аккуратные бородки; над верхней губой волосы выщипывали или сбривали.

http://www.merchantcashadvances.org small business loan
7.0.0 Team Operations I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:23 pm by Anonymous
If you are looking then you need to go to They gave me a about four months ago and I absolutely love their plan . The cause why I love it is because the unique payment structure lets me to return my only my company makes money . They also extended a couple of interesting ways in which the existent pay back works. They offer three various cases of return choices. The company has thriven a ton since three years ago and now are offering traditional and …

[ Full reading ]

7.0.0 Team Operations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bure_HOF
Admin
bure_HOF

Number of posts : 689
SDHL Team : bruins
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Team Profile
Team Ranking:
GM Ranking: 1
SDHL Position: Commissioner/Supreme Trade Overlord

7.0.0 Team Operations Empty
PostSubject: 7.0.0 Team Operations   7.0.0 Team Operations I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:30 pm

Trading

7.1.0 Teams in the SDHL may trade players, draft picks, money, coaches, and Future Considerations.

7.1.1(a) Future considerations constitute any element of a trade that isn’t completely established at the time the trade is made and processed.

7.1.1(b) Future considerations must be posted in the Future Considerations thread in the Trade Announcements Forum immediately after the trade is announced.

7.1.1(c) The validity of a future considerations agreement is subject to approval by the league.

7.1.2 Teams may only currently trade picks from drafts years 2-4. year 5 picks will be available for trading after the year 3 draft.

7.1.3 Teams are not allowed to borrow players from another team. Evidence of player borrowing will result in the trade being voided and the GMs facing possible sanctions from the league, including dismissal.

Trade Review

7.1.4(a) Any new GM will have his trades closely monitored during his first 30 days with the commissioner having a special veto power over the trades of new GMs.*

7.1.4(b) A GM who appears to be struggling in his deals may be placed on temporary probation, where his trades are subject to close monitoring by the league and the trade committee.

7.1.5 Whether or not a trade will be reviewed by the Trade Committee is subject to determination by the other GM’s and the length a GM has been employeed by the SDHL.

7.1.6 There is no limit as to how much money teams can trade within a season, however all trades involving more than $5,000,000 will be scrutinized by the Commissioners or the Trade Committee.

Trading Period

7.1.7 The trading periods are outlined in s. 4.6 of this rulebook.

Betting

7.1.8 Betting is allowed between GMs but no team may lose more than 3 million during a SDHL Year (starts when the pre-season begins). Once a team has lost 3 million they may not bet anymore.

7.1.9 Bets must be posted by both GMs in the Bets forum on the message board.

7.1.10 A team must have the available funds to make a bet.

7.1.11 The commissioner has the right to void any bet if he feels it is inappropriate.

Salary Cap

7.2.0 A salary cap of $56.7 million dollars and a salary floor of $25 million dollars will be instituted beginning in Y2. Currently it is $56.7 million dollars and a salary floor of $20 million dollars for Y1. for year 3 the salary cap will be $56.8M with a salary floor of $30M.

7.2.1(a) The salary cap and floor are subject to slight adjustment prior to the beginning of a season.

7.2.1(b) Any significant change to the salary cap will be accompanied with extended notice (usually around one full season).

7.2.2 (a) A teams Salary Cap figure will only include their pro payroll. However, a team is recommended to go no higher than 95% of the Cap in case of injuries.

7.2.2(b) If a team suffers an injury and is forced to go over the cap, then he must notify the commissioner and his highest paid player will be suspended until the situation is rectified. If the GM does not notify the commissioner, he is subject to a fine.

7.2.2(c) A team caught violating the cap will be fined $500,000 per game over the cap. Continued violation will result in continued fines and possibly forfeiture of draft picks.

7.2.2(d) A team can be as much as 10% over the salary cap during the off season, but must be in compliance with the cap by the start of the season.

7.2.3 Players may be bought out of their contract at 2/3’s (66%) of the remaining salary on the contract. This figure is to be paid immediately by the team, but will not count against the salary cap.

7.2.3(b) A bought-out player is immediately eligible for free agency bidding.

Seats and Ticket Prices

7.3.0 Every arena has a base number of seats set to their NHL counterpart.

7.3.1 Ticket prices can be changed at any time during the season. Selling tickets is a teams main source of revenue.

7.3.1(b) Ticket price changes should be posted in the Team Activities forum for

processing or done automatically through the STHS Client (must be e-mailed to the Commish for loading).

7.3.1(c) Changes to ticket prices must be made at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled sim time in order to be processed for that days sim.

Finances

7.4.0 Teams will make money from selling tickets and from bonuses.

7.4.1(a) Attendance is affected by how well the team is playing and whether or not they have star players.

7.4.1(b) Star players are those with 80OV or higher.

7.4.2 GMs will be in charge of keeping their team in positive finances. A GM that has his team lose money constantly will be subject to sanction by the league, including dismissal.

7.4.3 The finance page has all the information pertinent to a teams finances, such as projected balance and committed salaries.

7.4.4 Teams will not earn money during the pre-season.

Rosters

7.5.0 Teams must have a minimum of 20 active, non-injured players on their pro club at all times. A team violating this rule will be subject to a fine of $500,000 or other sanctions at the Commissioners discretion.

7.5.1 Teams can have a maximum of 25 players on their pro-rosters (20 dressed and 5 scratched).

7.5.2 A teams combined farm and pro-roster should never exceed 50. A team exceeding this number will have to trade or buy-out their players.

Lines

7.6.0(a) All lines should be submitted via e-mail to sdhlcommish@aol.com .

7.6.0(b) A link will be provided on the main page for line submission.

7.6.1 Teams must set 4 lines, 3 defense pairings, and power play and penalty kill lines as well as a starting goaltender.

7.6.2 Goaltenders must be changed when they are fatigued or their performance will be dropped considerably.

Best Line Rule

7.6.3(a) A GM must submit what he believes are his teams best lines.

7.6.3(b) Any GM caught using lines that considerably hurt their teams chances of

winning will be fined draft picks or money on initial offences, and may be subject to dismissal following repeat offences.

7.6.4 Players may play out of position but their performance will be decreased by 10%.

See 6.5 Position changes.

Farm Team7.7.0 Farm team statistics will be available, including standings and player statistics.

*the commissioner can automatically veto the trade of a new GM (with cause) without going through the usual process of a challenge.
Back to top Go down

7.0.0 Team Operations
Page 1 of 1