SDHL Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegisterGallerySDHL.orgSDHL RulesAll-Star Game
Poll
is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time?
Yes
Minnesota making Wild changes I_vote_lcap36%Minnesota making Wild changes I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
No
Minnesota making Wild changes I_vote_lcap43%Minnesota making Wild changes I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
His reputation makes it worse
Minnesota making Wild changes I_vote_lcap21%Minnesota making Wild changes I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14
гинеколог астана
Minnesota making Wild changes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:35 am by Anonymous

Comments: 0
How To Hide Drugs
Minnesota making Wild changes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:00 pm by Anonymous
How To Help Drug Dealers - lipitor pills During the intake of Lipitor at regular intervals, if you experience a sort of inexplicable pain in the muscles or unusual tiredness, it would be advisable to explain the physical condition to the physician.

Great informative post!
Minnesota making Wild changes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:53 am by Anonymous
Hello. Never mind, it came back. How do I connect it to the secondary driver as Master & Disconnect all slave hardware from IDE secondary Master?

стрижка классический боб фото
Minnesota making Wild changes I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:22 pm by Anonymous
У некоторых из них основание скользит по пластиковой формованной ручке. Щетки делают из щетины (иногда называемой перьями или булавками), которая может быть натуральной свиной, пластмассовой, нейлоновой или металлической. Простолюдины, напротив, коротко стриглись и отпускали небольшие аккуратные бородки; над верхней губой волосы выщипывали или сбривали.

http://www.merchantcashadvances.org small business loan
Minnesota making Wild changes I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:23 pm by Anonymous
If you are looking then you need to go to They gave me a about four months ago and I absolutely love their plan . The cause why I love it is because the unique payment structure lets me to return my only my company makes money . They also extended a couple of interesting ways in which the existent pay back works. They offer three various cases of return choices. The company has thriven a ton since three years ago and now are offering traditional and …

[ Full reading ]

Minnesota making Wild changes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Wild

Minnesota Wild

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Team Profile
Team Ranking: 11
GM Ranking: --
SDHL Position: General Manager

Minnesota making Wild changes Empty
PostSubject: Minnesota making Wild changes   Minnesota making Wild changes I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:02 pm

Newly appointed Minnesota Wild general manager Jake Mednick looked rather sombre as he discussed reworking his club to have a very bright future.

At a press conference today the head executive of the Wild explained that he didn't think his club had the depth at forward to either truly compete for the Stanley Cup or play the new style of hockey he is looking to intiate in Minnesota.

"Looking at our crop of forwards, theres just not enough talent or scoring. We have one scoring line and then we have three shut down lines it seems. Maybe that's how this team used to play, that's not how my team plays," Mednick said.

He talked about how he believed his team could be allowed to play a more open style of hockey considering the wealth of tough, smart defensemen they have now and intend to have in the future.

"Burner and Schultzy are terrific, they're huge for us back there, and Kim can still play some hockey. We're seeing some fantastic starts from Bergeron and Skouls," Mednick said. "And our organization fully expects Foster to recover and become atleast a top 4 defenseman. We'll also be looking to acquire one or two more blueliners who play shutdown roles."

He also defended the move of star winger Marian Gaborik.

"It was tough to move Marian. However, we wanted the deal done quickly before his stock went down. We love Filatov, are looking to acquire first round picks and believe Mayorov may be a hidden gem. This team is going to be very in exciting in a little while. If our fans are patient, they will be will rewarded."
Back to top Go down

Minnesota making Wild changes
Page 1 of 1