SDHL Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegisterGallerySDHL.orgSDHL RulesAll-Star Game
Poll
is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time?
Yes
ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster I_vote_lcap36%ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
No
ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster I_vote_lcap43%ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
His reputation makes it worse
ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster I_vote_lcap21%ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14
гинеколог астана
ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:35 am by Anonymous

Comments: 0
How To Hide Drugs
ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:00 pm by Anonymous
How To Help Drug Dealers - lipitor pills During the intake of Lipitor at regular intervals, if you experience a sort of inexplicable pain in the muscles or unusual tiredness, it would be advisable to explain the physical condition to the physician.

Great informative post!
ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:53 am by Anonymous
Hello. Never mind, it came back. How do I connect it to the secondary driver as Master & Disconnect all slave hardware from IDE secondary Master?

стрижка классический боб фото
ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:22 pm by Anonymous
У некоторых из них основание скользит по пластиковой формованной ручке. Щетки делают из щетины (иногда называемой перьями или булавками), которая может быть натуральной свиной, пластмассовой, нейлоновой или металлической. Простолюдины, напротив, коротко стриглись и отпускали небольшие аккуратные бородки; над верхней губой волосы выщипывали или сбривали.

http://www.merchantcashadvances.org small business loan
ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:23 pm by Anonymous
If you are looking then you need to go to They gave me a about four months ago and I absolutely love their plan . The cause why I love it is because the unique payment structure lets me to return my only my company makes money . They also extended a couple of interesting ways in which the existent pay back works. They offer three various cases of return choices. The company has thriven a ton since three years ago and now are offering traditional and …

[ Full reading ]

ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrashers GM

Thrashers GM

Number of posts : 429
Humor : None.
SDHL Team : Atlanta Thrashers
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Team Profile
Team Ranking:
GM Ranking: 3
SDHL Position: Consigliere

ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster Empty
PostSubject: ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster   ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:02 pm

To Detroit: Vyacheslav Kozlov (ATL), Todd White (ATL), Anton Volchenkov (OTT), Alex Auld (OTT), $5M Cash (ATL)
To Ottawa: Nicklas Lidstrom (DET), Jiri Hudler (DET), Rights to Andreas Lilja (DET) who OTT claims as their signed UFA, Mathieu Schneider (ATL), Ondrej Pavelec (ATL), YR3 DET 1 (Det), YR3 ATL 2 (ATL), $3M Cash (ATL)
To Atlanta: Andrej Meszaros (OTT), Jordan Staal (OTT), Darren Helm (DET), Prospect: Thomas McCollum (DET)

ATL Agrees.

Confusing deal, hell ya but the deal works out like this... Detroit saves $500k in Cap hit and fills every void on his team that he couldn't afford to before. Ottawa gets 3 of his favorite players in the NHL and a "cheap" 74 OV D in Schneider (the $3M cash pretty much covers his salary and brings OTT up to the cap floor). ATL looses most of it's top players and grabs young players to fill the void... here's what every team gave up so it's easier to process for the commish and breaks it down for everyone about to attempt to challenge.

From Detroit: Nicklas Lidstrom, Jiri Hudler, Rights to Andreas Lilja, Darren Helm, Thomas McCollum, YR3 DET 1
From Ottawa: Andrej Meszaros, Jordan Staal, Anton Volchenkov, Alex Auld
From Atlanta: Vyacheslav Kozlov, Todd White, Mathieu Schneider, Ondrej Pavelec, YR3 ATL 2, $8M Cash

All in all, more then fair for every team involved.
Back to top Go down
drapes

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Team Profile
Team Ranking: 8
GM Ranking: --
SDHL Position: General Manager

PostSubject: Re: ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster   ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:02 pm

Detroit agrees.

-James
Back to top Go down
jonesey22

Number of posts : 27
SDHL Team : Senators

Team Profile
Team Ranking: 24

PostSubject: Re: ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster   ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:04 pm

Ottawa agrees and is happy to finally have Lidstrom.
Back to top Go down
bure_HOF
Admin
bure_HOF

Number of posts : 689
SDHL Team : bruins

Team Profile
Team Ranking:
GM Ranking: 1
SDHL Position: Commissioner/Supreme Trade Overlord

PostSubject: Re: ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster   ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:36 pm

sorry guys, you have to rework this deal. the rights to (U)FAs cannot be traded.
Back to top Go down
Penguins GM

Penguins GM

Number of posts : 183
SDHL Team : Pittsburgh Penguins
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Team Profile
Team Ranking: 17

PostSubject: Re: ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster   ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:51 pm

In that case, this deal should not be re-worked. It should just be put on hold until it's official that Ottawa re-signs him. Agree?
Back to top Go down
bure_HOF
Admin
bure_HOF

Team Profile
Team Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster   ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:52 pm

he cant be traded. period. so he cant be traded to ottawa for them to re-sign him. detroit should have tried to move lilja and conklin before the deadline when they had the chance.
Back to top Go down
Thrashers GM

Thrashers GM

Team Profile
Team Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster   ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:05 pm

To Detroit: Vyacheslav Kozlov (ATL), Todd White (ATL), Anton Volchenkov (OTT), Alex Auld (OTT), $5M Cash (ATL)
To Ottawa: Nicklas Lidstrom (DET), Jiri Hudler (DET), Mathieu Schneider (ATL), Ondrej Pavelec (ATL), YR3 DET 1 (Det), YR3 ATL 3 (ATL), YR3 DET 2 (Det), $3M Cash (ATL)
To Atlanta: Andrej Meszaros (OTT), Jordan Staal (OTT), Darren Helm (DET), Prospect: Thomas McCollum (DET)
Back to top Go down
Thrashers GM

Thrashers GM

Team Profile
Team Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster   ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:08 pm

We all agree
Back to top Go down
jonesey22

Number of posts : 27
SDHL Team : Senators

Team Profile
Team Ranking: 24

PostSubject: Re: ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster   ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:33 pm

I agree again
Back to top Go down
drapes

Number of posts : 19

Team Profile
Team Ranking: 8

PostSubject: Re: ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster   ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:59 pm

I agree.

-James
Back to top Go down
bure_HOF
Admin
bure_HOF

Team Profile
Team Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster   ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:51 pm

processed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster   ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATL-DET-OTT Super Duper Blockbuster
Page 1 of 1