SDHL Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegisterGallerySDHL.orgSDHL RulesAll-Star Game
Poll
is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time?
Yes
Flyers/Canucks Deal I_vote_lcap36%Flyers/Canucks Deal I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
No
Flyers/Canucks Deal I_vote_lcap43%Flyers/Canucks Deal I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
His reputation makes it worse
Flyers/Canucks Deal I_vote_lcap21%Flyers/Canucks Deal I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14
гинеколог астана
Flyers/Canucks Deal I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:35 am by Anonymous

Comments: 0
How To Hide Drugs
Flyers/Canucks Deal I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:00 pm by Anonymous
How To Help Drug Dealers - lipitor pills During the intake of Lipitor at regular intervals, if you experience a sort of inexplicable pain in the muscles or unusual tiredness, it would be advisable to explain the physical condition to the physician.

Great informative post!
Flyers/Canucks Deal I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:53 am by Anonymous
Hello. Never mind, it came back. How do I connect it to the secondary driver as Master & Disconnect all slave hardware from IDE secondary Master?

стрижка классический боб фото
Flyers/Canucks Deal I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:22 pm by Anonymous
У некоторых из них основание скользит по пластиковой формованной ручке. Щетки делают из щетины (иногда называемой перьями или булавками), которая может быть натуральной свиной, пластмассовой, нейлоновой или металлической. Простолюдины, напротив, коротко стриглись и отпускали небольшие аккуратные бородки; над верхней губой волосы выщипывали или сбривали.

http://www.merchantcashadvances.org small business loan
Flyers/Canucks Deal I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:23 pm by Anonymous
If you are looking then you need to go to They gave me a about four months ago and I absolutely love their plan . The cause why I love it is because the unique payment structure lets me to return my only my company makes money . They also extended a couple of interesting ways in which the existent pay back works. They offer three various cases of return choices. The company has thriven a ton since three years ago and now are offering traditional and …

[ Full reading ]

Flyers/Canucks Deal

Go down 
+2
VanCity
FLYERS
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FLYERS

FLYERS

Number of posts : 224
SDHL Team : Flyers
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Team Profile
Team Ranking: 5
GM Ranking: --
SDHL Position: General Manager

Flyers/Canucks Deal Empty
PostSubject: Flyers/Canucks Deal   Flyers/Canucks Deal I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:58 pm

To Flyers: Roberto Luongo, Ruslan Fedotenko

To Canucks: Daniel Briere, Martin Biron, Joshua Bailey, Darroll Powe, Year 3 PHI 1st, Year 2 ANA 2nd, Prospect Denis Bodrov, $1M

Flyers agree

Also I did offer JVR and Giroux for those gms wondering why I didnt give up my 2 top prospects in this deal.
Back to top Go down
VanCity

VanCity

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Team Profile
Team Ranking: 26

PostSubject: Re: Flyers/Canucks Deal   Flyers/Canucks Deal I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:00 pm

Nice dealing with you Mark. Filled all my holes except defense lol. Now my goaltending is a little weaker but that may be fixed before the season starts.

Canucks confirm
Back to top Go down
Winnipeg Jets

Number of posts : 113
Humor : look at yourself
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Team Profile
Team Ranking: 25

PostSubject: Re: Flyers/Canucks Deal   Flyers/Canucks Deal I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:23 pm

hey guys, you both are going to hate my guys but i got top challenge.
Reasons are:

1. Luongo is the best goalie in the league hands down. Can win you about 15 games a year he is that good.

2. Biron is going to be a 3rd string goalie with NYI

3. The 1st in my eyes needs to be a lot sooner than year 3. IF sooner would be a lot better.

4. Fedotenko is a top 6 winger as well and seems to be a throw in.

For this to be fair I would recommend 2 other prospects (good ones) or 1 other great prospect. with the picks being sooner.
Back to top Go down
stlblues

stlblues

Number of posts : 271
SDHL Team : St. Louis Blues

Team Profile
Team Ranking: 29

PostSubject: Re: Flyers/Canucks Deal   Flyers/Canucks Deal I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:54 pm

Meh... I personally wouldn't have made the deal, but Biron is going to get plenty of playing time with an old Rolly and Dippy on the LTIR. Albiet behind a pretty bad team. Bailey and Bodrov are pretty good prospects too.

So yeah... personally I feel Philly wins this deal, but I don't really feel like it's something worth overthrowing. Nothing wrong with some good input though, that's just my opinion. :-)
Back to top Go down
bure_HOF
Admin
bure_HOF

Number of posts : 689
SDHL Team : bruins
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Team Profile
Team Ranking:
GM Ranking: 1
SDHL Position: Commissioner/Supreme Trade Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Flyers/Canucks Deal   Flyers/Canucks Deal I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:46 pm

stlblues wrote:
Meh... I personally wouldn't have made the deal, but Biron is going to get plenty of playing time with an old Rolly and Dippy on the LTIR. Albiet behind a pretty bad team. Bailey and Bodrov are pretty good prospects too.

So yeah... personally I feel Philly wins this deal, but I don't really feel like it's something worth overthrowing. Nothing wrong with some good input though, that's just my opinion. :-)

i wouldnt be so sure about the playing time idea, ian. rolo got $2.5M (2). biron got $1.4M (1). looking at their contracts, who would you guess is going to be the primary G?

the question you all have to ask yourselves in a trade like this is--would i accept that kind of offer for my elite player + fedotenko? and then ask yourself if your elite player is as good/valuable as luongo.
Back to top Go down
stlblues

stlblues

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: Flyers/Canucks Deal   Flyers/Canucks Deal I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:03 pm

I already said I wouldn't have made that deal :-)

Rolly is old, I see Biron getting at least 30 starts next season.
Back to top Go down
bure_HOF
Admin
bure_HOF

Team Profile
Team Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: Flyers/Canucks Deal   Flyers/Canucks Deal I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:17 pm

biron may very well get 30 starts, but that makes him a 1b G at $3.5M. vancouver has a couple of nice Cs, but what do they have if they trade their superstar for a couple of decent 30+ yr olds?

as commissioner that is my concern.
Back to top Go down
stlblues

stlblues

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: Flyers/Canucks Deal   Flyers/Canucks Deal I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:25 pm

Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Buffalo Sabres

Buffalo Sabres

Number of posts : 137
SDHL Team : Buffalo Sabres
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Team Profile
Team Ranking: --

PostSubject: Re: Flyers/Canucks Deal   Flyers/Canucks Deal I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:50 pm

this deal seems somewhat fair to me

Philly does get the best player in the deal, however Van gets great depth in briere who did have an off year but is still rated good and i think will have a much better year if he doesnt get hurt, He id a point per game player who i think should be rated higher then 74, not to mention a young stud in Bailey who is ready to play in the NHL, they also get Biron back who will still be rated high for the next couple of years.

Van also gets a 1st, now it's not for this up coming draft but would you really expect it to be considering how much the flyers already gave up for him.

Fedotenko yes can be a top six forward on some team but to give a 2nd and a decent prospect for him is a little over paying (in my opinion) and the 1 mill in Cash just put in as a bonus

so all together this seems to be a great deal for both sides with both teams getting what their respective teams need.
Back to top Go down
bure_HOF
Admin
bure_HOF

Team Profile
Team Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: Flyers/Canucks Deal   Flyers/Canucks Deal I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:00 am

Buffalo Sabres wrote:
this deal seems somewhat fair to me

Philly does get the best player in the deal, however Van gets great depth in briere who did have an off year but is still rated good and i think will have a much better year if he doesnt get hurt, He id a point per game player who i think should be rated higher then 74, not to mention a young stud in Bailey who is ready to play in the NHL, they also get Biron back who will still be rated high for the next couple of years.

Van also gets a 1st, now it's not for this up coming draft but would you really expect it to be considering how much the flyers already gave up for him.

Fedotenko yes can be a top six forward on some team but to give a 2nd and a decent prospect for him is a little over paying (in my opinion) and the 1 mill in Cash just put in as a bonus

so all together this seems to be a great deal for both sides with both teams getting what their respective teams need.

if this deal is fair to you then perhaps you'll trade me vanek for pj axelsson and a 2nd. i mean, just because he is older and much, much worse(actually closer to vanek than briere or biron is to luongo) doesnt mean its an 'unfair' deal, right?
Back to top Go down
Buffalo Sabres

Buffalo Sabres

Number of posts : 137
SDHL Team : Buffalo Sabres
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Team Profile
Team Ranking: --

PostSubject: Re: Flyers/Canucks Deal   Flyers/Canucks Deal I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:04 am

I'll trade you Vanek no problem just not for some no name and a second put together a offer close to the flyers and then we can start talking
Back to top Go down
bure_HOF
Admin
bure_HOF

Team Profile
Team Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: Flyers/Canucks Deal   Flyers/Canucks Deal I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:10 am

an offer close to the flyers?! like a $6.5M injury prone midget + a $3.5M backup G for arguably the best G in hockey?

if you think this is a good deal PLEASE PM me. lets talk trade. that goes for anybody.
Back to top Go down
FLYERS

FLYERS

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: Flyers/Canucks Deal   Flyers/Canucks Deal I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:15 am

for some reason i havent been able to post for the last 40mins..
Joe did you block me?..lol

First off I didnt pay Sabres Gm to write something positive.

Secondly we are talking about biron alot. Who in this sim is rated in the top 15 (middle 80's for most of his attributes). He is signed for 2 seasons. and wont rerate still he becomes a UFA. So does it matter that he is in a 3 headed monster in NYI. His rating wont change. And we are doing alot of what ifs about how much time he will play. So what if Rollie who is 40 and old as shit plays like Cujo did this year and Dipietro who has worse knees then my dad is hurt again. Well Looks like Biron could play alot and might post good numbers. Other goalies on shit teams have posted good numbers like Kari Lehtonen last year and ratings have gone up. But ya that is alot of what ifs.

I just want everyone happy and holding hands on this. So if it gets vetoed We will rework forsure. I am not here to pull a skwid. But ya I am getting a great goalie. But Just want it to be known that I do rate Briere high and Biron is just not a toss in player in this deal. Still has alot of Value in a Sim League
Back to top Go down
FLYERS

FLYERS

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: Flyers/Canucks Deal   Flyers/Canucks Deal I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:09 am

Reworked Deal

To Flyers: Roberto Luongo

To Canucks: Daniel Briere, Martin Biron, Joshua Bailey, Darroll Powe, Year 3 PHI 1st, Year 2 ANA 2nd, Prospects Denis Bodrov, Joonas Lehtivuori, $2M

After talking a few GMs we have reworked the deal.
Fedotenko is out of the deal and a prospect has been added and more Cash
Back to top Go down
VanCity

VanCity

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Team Profile
Team Ranking: 26

PostSubject: Re: Flyers/Canucks Deal   Flyers/Canucks Deal I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:13 am

Canucks confirm the new deal...and would also like to annouce that Ruslan Fedotenko is now on the block as I couldnt move him to Mark (Flyers).

Thank You,
Tim
Back to top Go down
bure_HOF
Admin
bure_HOF

Team Profile
Team Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: Flyers/Canucks Deal   Flyers/Canucks Deal I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:28 am

i was looking into this deal further and realize that it violates league rules as vancouver is already nearly $4M over the salary cap(~$60.5M) before this trade, which calls for them to pick up an additional $3.5M in salary. every team is able to operate at 10% over the $56.7M($62.27M) salary cap during the off season up until opening night. this proposed trade would put vancouver over the 10% off season cap cushion. not to mention grossly over the $56.7M salary cap.

therefore, this trade is vetoed due to violation of league rules.

https://sdhl.forumotion.com/sdhl-rules-f6/700-team-operations-t384.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flyers/Canucks Deal   Flyers/Canucks Deal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flyers/Canucks Deal
Page 1 of 1