SDHL Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegisterGallerySDHL.orgSDHL RulesAll-Star Game
Poll
is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time?
Yes
SJS - HAM Trade I_vote_lcap36%SJS - HAM Trade I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
No
SJS - HAM Trade I_vote_lcap43%SJS - HAM Trade I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
His reputation makes it worse
SJS - HAM Trade I_vote_lcap21%SJS - HAM Trade I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14
гинеколог астана
SJS - HAM Trade I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:35 am by Anonymous

Comments: 0
How To Hide Drugs
SJS - HAM Trade I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:00 pm by Anonymous
How To Help Drug Dealers - lipitor pills During the intake of Lipitor at regular intervals, if you experience a sort of inexplicable pain in the muscles or unusual tiredness, it would be advisable to explain the physical condition to the physician.

Great informative post!
SJS - HAM Trade I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:53 am by Anonymous
Hello. Never mind, it came back. How do I connect it to the secondary driver as Master & Disconnect all slave hardware from IDE secondary Master?

стрижка классический боб фото
SJS - HAM Trade I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:22 pm by Anonymous
У некоторых из них основание скользит по пластиковой формованной ручке. Щетки делают из щетины (иногда называемой перьями или булавками), которая может быть натуральной свиной, пластмассовой, нейлоновой или металлической. Простолюдины, напротив, коротко стриглись и отпускали небольшие аккуратные бородки; над верхней губой волосы выщипывали или сбривали.

http://www.merchantcashadvances.org small business loan
SJS - HAM Trade I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:23 pm by Anonymous
If you are looking then you need to go to They gave me a about four months ago and I absolutely love their plan . The cause why I love it is because the unique payment structure lets me to return my only my company makes money . They also extended a couple of interesting ways in which the existent pay back works. They offer three various cases of return choices. The company has thriven a ton since three years ago and now are offering traditional and …

[ Full reading ]

SJS - HAM Trade

Go down 
+3
Les Nordiques
SanJoseGM
Predators_jaytiby4
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Predators_jaytiby4

Predators_jaytiby4

Number of posts : 121
SDHL Team : Hamilton Predators
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Team Profile
Team Ranking: 4
GM Ranking: --
SDHL Position: General Manager

SJS - HAM Trade Empty
PostSubject: SJS - HAM Trade   SJS - HAM Trade I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:47 am

To SJS: LA 1st (year 2), PIT 2nd (year 3)
To HAM: Milan Michalek

This deal may seem weird coming from me...you know dumping all my talent for picks and prospects but i figure i'm going to need a Legit NHLer eventually. By the time the rest of my squad is NHL ready Michalek will be my experienced veteran! tongue if he is on my squad long enough! Laughing

Preds agree
Back to top Go down
SanJoseGM

Number of posts : 157
Humor : you
SDHL Team : san jose
Registration date : 2009-08-06

SJS - HAM Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: SJS - HAM Trade   SJS - HAM Trade I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:07 am

accepted. san jose continues to get draft picks and is now poised to think about trading marleau and wrappign up a crazy trading period.
Back to top Go down
Les Nordiques

Les Nordiques

Number of posts : 343
SDHL Team : Quebec Nordiques
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Team Profile
Team Ranking: --

SJS - HAM Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: SJS - HAM Trade   SJS - HAM Trade I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:21 am

That seems like nothing for Michalek, who is locked up at a decent rate, will be able to put up 60+ points easily in coming years, is a solid all-around player, and is a 73 OV already.

I would have given you more Razz
Back to top Go down
bure_HOF
Admin
bure_HOF

Number of posts : 689
SDHL Team : bruins
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Team Profile
Team Ranking:
GM Ranking: 1
SDHL Position: Commissioner/Supreme Trade Overlord

SJS - HAM Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: SJS - HAM Trade   SJS - HAM Trade I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:27 am

the LA pick will most likely be top 15 and quite possibly higher than that. in a good draft thats not such a bad asset to have. michalek is a nice player, but is not yet more than a 2nd liner, and he's been pretty consistent with his point output. definitely not maximum value for michalek, but for sure not minimum either.
Back to top Go down
Les Nordiques

Les Nordiques

Team Profile

SJS - HAM Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: SJS - HAM Trade   SJS - HAM Trade I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:29 am

Yeah, a top-15 pick is nice, but realistically, he could have just given up nothing for Michalek Razz

Not all top-15 picks pan out. If it does, he'll be a decent player, but probably similar to Michalek in terms of skill level.

Nevertheless, you summed it up nicely - definitely not maximum value, but not minimum either.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoGM

ChicagoGM

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-07-13

SJS - HAM Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: SJS - HAM Trade   SJS - HAM Trade I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:33 am

3 words: SHOP YOUR ASSETS

Stop make quick deals, I'm sure 10 teams in this league would have given more for Michalek and I know 28 teams would have given more for Setoguchi.....
Back to top Go down

SJS - HAM Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: SJS - HAM Trade   SJS - HAM Trade I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:35 am

ChicagoGM wrote:
3 words: SHOP YOUR ASSETS

Stop make quick deals, I'm sure 10 teams in this league would have given more for Michalek and I know 28 teams would have given more for Setoguchi.....

I 100% agree. Talke your time, your'e new to the league. Talk to others and get a feel for what a player is worth, don't just jump on deals. You could get a lot mroe for these guys by shopping them.
Back to top Go down
Les Nordiques

Les Nordiques

Team Profile

SJS - HAM Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: SJS - HAM Trade   SJS - HAM Trade I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:37 am

^ Yeah, pretty much. Especially when you see so many deals in succession, you know a GM was only involved in talks with one guy for each deal.

Let me know before you deal anyone else, and I want to match/beat offers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skwid

Skwid

Number of posts : 446
Humor : is spelled wrong.
SDHL Team : Los Angeles Kings
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Team Profile
Team Ranking:
GM Ranking: 2
SDHL Position: Co-Commissioner

SJS - HAM Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: SJS - HAM Trade   SJS - HAM Trade I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:20 pm

Cory's not exactly a rookie. But he's sporadic in his activity that I've seen. These are the kinds of deals that result from that. Nothing wrong with them...they're fair deals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skwidslair.net
Thrashers GM

Thrashers GM

Number of posts : 429
Humor : None.
SDHL Team : Atlanta Thrashers

Team Profile
Team Ranking:
GM Ranking: 3
SDHL Position: Consigliere

SJS - HAM Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: SJS - HAM Trade   SJS - HAM Trade I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:26 pm

Lol, Cory was canned... this is a new GM.
Back to top Go down
Skwid

Skwid

Number of posts : 446
Humor : is spelled wrong.
SDHL Team : Los Angeles Kings
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Team Profile
Team Ranking:
GM Ranking: 2
SDHL Position: Co-Commissioner

SJS - HAM Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: SJS - HAM Trade   SJS - HAM Trade I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:31 pm

Ah, right. Hard to tell with all the GM changes lately. I gave up trying to keep track.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skwidslair.net
bure_HOF
Admin
bure_HOF

Number of posts : 689
SDHL Team : bruins

Team Profile
Team Ranking:
GM Ranking: 1
SDHL Position: Commissioner/Supreme Trade Overlord

SJS - HAM Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: SJS - HAM Trade   SJS - HAM Trade I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:07 am

processed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SJS - HAM Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: SJS - HAM Trade   SJS - HAM Trade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SJS - HAM Trade
Page 1 of 1