SDHL Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegisterGallerySDHL.orgSDHL RulesAll-Star Game
Poll
is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time?
Yes
Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade I_vote_lcap36%Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
No
Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade I_vote_lcap43%Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
His reputation makes it worse
Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade I_vote_lcap21%Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14
гинеколог астана
Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:35 am by Anonymous

Comments: 0
How To Hide Drugs
Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:00 pm by Anonymous
How To Help Drug Dealers - lipitor pills During the intake of Lipitor at regular intervals, if you experience a sort of inexplicable pain in the muscles or unusual tiredness, it would be advisable to explain the physical condition to the physician.

Great informative post!
Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:53 am by Anonymous
Hello. Never mind, it came back. How do I connect it to the secondary driver as Master & Disconnect all slave hardware from IDE secondary Master?

стрижка классический боб фото
Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:22 pm by Anonymous
У некоторых из них основание скользит по пластиковой формованной ручке. Щетки делают из щетины (иногда называемой перьями или булавками), которая может быть натуральной свиной, пластмассовой, нейлоновой или металлической. Простолюдины, напротив, коротко стриглись и отпускали небольшие аккуратные бородки; над верхней губой волосы выщипывали или сбривали.

http://www.merchantcashadvances.org small business loan
Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:23 pm by Anonymous
If you are looking then you need to go to They gave me a about four months ago and I absolutely love their plan . The cause why I love it is because the unique payment structure lets me to return my only my company makes money . They also extended a couple of interesting ways in which the existent pay back works. They offer three various cases of return choices. The company has thriven a ton since three years ago and now are offering traditional and …

[ Full reading ]

Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade

Go down 
+5
HurriCanes
SanJoseGM
Minnesota Wild
Les Nordiques
cbj
9 posters
AuthorMessage
cbj

Number of posts : 80
SDHL Team : Columbus Blue Jackets
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Team Profile
Team Ranking: --
GM Ranking: --
SDHL Position: General Manager

Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade Empty
PostSubject: Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade   Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:01 am

Columbus trades Jakub Voracek, Marc Methot and 750K to Quebec for Loui Errikson

While we are sad to see good young talent go we felt compelled to get a more proven young two way player in Errikson.

Last edited by cbj on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Les Nordiques

Les Nordiques

Number of posts : 343
SDHL Team : Quebec Nordiques
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade   Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:03 am

Agreed/confirmed/approved. Tough to give up such a young scoring sensation after coming off such an awesome season, but we expect excellent development from QMJHL scoring star Jakub Voracek, some excellent shut-down play from young Marc Methot, and are pleased to add cash.
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Wild

Minnesota Wild

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Team Profile
Team Ranking: 11

PostSubject: Re: Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade   Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:46 am

why are things being added to this deal Voracek has the potential to be vastly better than eriksson and all signs point to him reaching that potential.
Back to top Go down
SanJoseGM

Number of posts : 157
Humor : you
SDHL Team : san jose
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade   Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:50 am

agreed, but still this is a good trade.
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Wild

Minnesota Wild

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade   Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:57 am

no, its a bad trade. marc methot is a budding shut down D and cash is always a help.

how methot and cash are ADDED on the CBJ side is strange when Voracek has the potential to be elite especially groomed to play with nash and maybe filatov.

it just doesnt make sense.
Back to top Go down
HurriCanes

HurriCanes

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade   Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:02 am

Totally agreed with Minnesota, but if the two teams like the trade, then I agree with them, but Jakub Voracek is better than Errikson any day.

Can't see what's the point of the trade, but if they agree, I say it should go through.
Back to top Go down
cbj

Number of posts : 80
SDHL Team : Columbus Blue Jackets
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade   Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:23 am

Methot is an add in and right now Errikson is better than any player in the trade. Like I told you I have elite high end scoring what I needed was a solid two-way player which Errikson is and if you look at his ratings for the Sim league, which we are playing in he is a good value, would I have made the trade if I ran an actual NHL team IDK but for this league it was good trade. And as far sas MEthot he is a dime a dozen in this league.

Last edited by cbj on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stlblues

stlblues

Number of posts : 271
SDHL Team : St. Louis Blues
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Team Profile
Team Ranking: 29

PostSubject: Re: Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade   Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:05 am

Any time you get a proven talent (especially a young one) like Erickson, you have to give up more in potential than you are getting in proven talent. Potential doesn't always pan out. That makes this a "fair" trade.

HOWEVER....

As soon as a player makes the jump from "potential" to "proven NHLer", he pretty much automatically gains value. Voracek is arguably six months away from dramatically increasing his trade value. If he gets off to a nice start in the NHL, he's going to be worth quite a bit more than he is now. If he doesn't, he still got that "elite potential" tag on him, so he doesn't necessarily decrease in value.

Personally I think this trade is lopsided, but not so much that we need to overturn it. It's just a case of someone not getting full value for their guy. I'm pretty sure if you shopped Voracek, you would get similar value to Erickson without having to give up more, maybe someone better that Erickson. And if you waited six months, you could have gotten some real elite talent in return.

just my .02
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade   Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:22 am

Challange.

Voracek has more upside and value then Ericksson. It should be Quebec adding to the deal, not Columbus.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoGM

ChicagoGM

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade   Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:38 am

I think the deal is quite fair. We are talking about a 85 SC 81 DF 23 year-old 36 goal scorer in NHL. You have to expoect some kind of a return. Voracek is good, might be better than Eriksson but he's not better now. If he becomes better then it's advantage Quebec. And even if he does become about the same kind of player as Eriksson is right now. CBJ wants to win now and adding Eriksson's ratings to his already amazing team right now can only help him do just that.
Back to top Go down
Les Nordiques

Les Nordiques

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade   Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:58 am

I agree with what Chicago and St. Louis have said. If Methot and Voracek reach their full potential, I will have won the deal. However, it's like a prospects-for-proven-talent type of deal. Eriksson is coming off a 36-goal season, and in this league, he is a 75 OV with 85 SC, 81 DF, 90 SK, 92 DU and 82 PH. By doing this deal, Columbus is vastly improved for the next two seasons (during which time basically the entire team is locked up to good contracts), while I am likely improved in the long run. Also, while losing Methot isn't fun, it's not like Columbus doesn't have other capable defencemen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade   Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:00 pm

I revoke my challange
Back to top Go down
Les Nordiques

Les Nordiques

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade   Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:10 pm

lol thanks :p

It works for both of us, and both of us have the opportunity to come out on top.
Back to top Go down
Thrashers GM

Thrashers GM

Number of posts : 429
Humor : None.
SDHL Team : Atlanta Thrashers

Team Profile
Team Ranking:
GM Ranking: 3
SDHL Position: Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade   Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:36 pm

I agree, it's youth being shipped out for youth. If Errikson was in his 30's then there's no chance in hell this deal should go through. Yes, long term Quesbec wins this deal, short term CBJ gives up their 7-8 D-man and a 4th line winger for someone who can fill in top 6 duties and play their #1 PK to perfection.

I wouldn't have done the deal, but I left Voracek there to make a splash later on if I needed too.
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Wild

Minnesota Wild

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade   Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:37 pm

clearly its fine, lets let the trade go through and move on
Back to top Go down
bure_HOF
Admin
bure_HOF

Number of posts : 689
SDHL Team : bruins

Team Profile
Team Ranking:
GM Ranking: 1
SDHL Position: Commissioner/Supreme Trade Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade   Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:27 pm

processed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade   Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Columbus Blue Jackets and Quebec Nordiques trade
Page 1 of 1