SDHL Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegisterGallerySDHL.orgSDHL RulesAll-Star Game
Poll
is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time?
Yes
The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off I_vote_lcap36%The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
No
The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off I_vote_lcap43%The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
His reputation makes it worse
The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off I_vote_lcap21%The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14
гинеколог астана
The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:35 am by Anonymous

Comments: 0
How To Hide Drugs
The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:00 pm by Anonymous
How To Help Drug Dealers - lipitor pills During the intake of Lipitor at regular intervals, if you experience a sort of inexplicable pain in the muscles or unusual tiredness, it would be advisable to explain the physical condition to the physician.

Great informative post!
The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:53 am by Anonymous
Hello. Never mind, it came back. How do I connect it to the secondary driver as Master & Disconnect all slave hardware from IDE secondary Master?

стрижка классический боб фото
The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:22 pm by Anonymous
У некоторых из них основание скользит по пластиковой формованной ручке. Щетки делают из щетины (иногда называемой перьями или булавками), которая может быть натуральной свиной, пластмассовой, нейлоновой или металлической. Простолюдины, напротив, коротко стриглись и отпускали небольшие аккуратные бородки; над верхней губой волосы выщипывали или сбривали.

http://www.merchantcashadvances.org small business loan
The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:23 pm by Anonymous
If you are looking then you need to go to They gave me a about four months ago and I absolutely love their plan . The cause why I love it is because the unique payment structure lets me to return my only my company makes money . They also extended a couple of interesting ways in which the existent pay back works. They offer three various cases of return choices. The company has thriven a ton since three years ago and now are offering traditional and …

[ Full reading ]

The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Winnipeg Jets

Number of posts : 113
Humor : look at yourself
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Team Profile
Team Ranking: 25
GM Ranking: --
SDHL Position: General Manager

The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off Empty
PostSubject: The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off   The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:32 am

The Jets are pleased to announce the start of the rebuild, and making the Jackets a force to deal with.

The deal is as follows:

To Jackets: Sundin, Zanon
To Jets:Jorden Hendry, Matt Calvert, Brent Regner, Teddy Ruth, Tom Sestito

Hendry was added into the deal as a salary dump for the Jackets as they had no other way of accomodating the salaries heading back.

It was a pleasure dealing with you, and good luck in the finals.

Chris, Jets GM
Back to top Go down
cbj

Number of posts : 80
SDHL Team : Columbus Blue Jackets
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Team Profile
Team Ranking: --

PostSubject: Re: The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off   The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:34 am

I agree.
But it is Ron Hainsey not Jorden Hendry
Back to top Go down
Winnipeg Jets

Number of posts : 113
Humor : look at yourself
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Team Profile
Team Ranking: 25

PostSubject: Re: The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off   The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:36 am

Yes it is....Im and idiot
Back to top Go down
Thrashers GM

Thrashers GM

Number of posts : 429
Humor : None.
SDHL Team : Atlanta Thrashers
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Team Profile
Team Ranking:
GM Ranking: 3
SDHL Position: Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off   The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:55 pm

Hainsey was added into the deal as a cap drop? Uhm... that's kind of odd seeing as he's a solid defender with loads of potential and Sundin is basically retired.

I don't understand this one, can one of you explain it to me?
Back to top Go down
cbj

Number of posts : 80
SDHL Team : Columbus Blue Jackets
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Team Profile
Team Ranking: --

PostSubject: Re: The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off   The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:04 pm

Sundin was the cap drop and renta player for a season or 2 ....and Zanon is a good defensemen that balances out my defense a little better. The prospects are mid-low prospects for Sundin....this move was made because the FA market was priced to high for my liking and I got a player for year or two that can help as much or more than anyone in FA. Plus Zanon is a defensive upgrade (and cheaper) over Hainsey

Last edited by cbj on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FLYERS

FLYERS

Number of posts : 224
SDHL Team : Flyers
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Team Profile
Team Ranking: 5

PostSubject: Re: The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off   The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:08 pm

How does Sundins No trade clause get vetoed?
do you buy that out or something?
Back to top Go down
bure_HOF
Admin
bure_HOF

Number of posts : 689
SDHL Team : bruins

Team Profile
Team Ranking:
GM Ranking: 1
SDHL Position: Commissioner/Supreme Trade Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off   The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:31 pm

sundin's NTC was for last years deal. apparently i forgot to remove it when re-signing him for winnipeg.
Back to top Go down
bure_HOF
Admin
bure_HOF

Team Profile
Team Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off   The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:44 pm

also, i must say i think this is a pretty slick move by cbj unless one or more of the prospects turn out to be top 6 guys. considering the contracts, zanon for hainsey was a fantastic swap for the jackets. hainsey is probably the better D in real life, but he's a little bit mediocre for his contract, and while the same may be said for zanon, his contract is up after this year. and, frankly, i think dev is just upset because he didnt get to zanon first. Basketball
Back to top Go down
bure_HOF
Admin
bure_HOF

Team Profile
Team Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off   The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:05 pm

processed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off   The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Jackets and Jets pull 1 off
Page 1 of 1