SDHL Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegisterGallerySDHL.orgSDHL RulesAll-Star Game
Poll
is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time?
Yes
Junior world championship final! I_vote_lcap36%Junior world championship final! I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
No
Junior world championship final! I_vote_lcap43%Junior world championship final! I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
His reputation makes it worse
Junior world championship final! I_vote_lcap21%Junior world championship final! I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14
гинеколог астана
Junior world championship final! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:35 am by Anonymous

Comments: 0
How To Hide Drugs
Junior world championship final! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:00 pm by Anonymous
How To Help Drug Dealers - lipitor pills During the intake of Lipitor at regular intervals, if you experience a sort of inexplicable pain in the muscles or unusual tiredness, it would be advisable to explain the physical condition to the physician.

Great informative post!
Junior world championship final! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:53 am by Anonymous
Hello. Never mind, it came back. How do I connect it to the secondary driver as Master & Disconnect all slave hardware from IDE secondary Master?

стрижка классический боб фото
Junior world championship final! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:22 pm by Anonymous
У некоторых из них основание скользит по пластиковой формованной ручке. Щетки делают из щетины (иногда называемой перьями или булавками), которая может быть натуральной свиной, пластмассовой, нейлоновой или металлической. Простолюдины, напротив, коротко стриглись и отпускали небольшие аккуратные бородки; над верхней губой волосы выщипывали или сбривали.

http://www.merchantcashadvances.org small business loan
Junior world championship final! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:23 pm by Anonymous
If you are looking then you need to go to They gave me a about four months ago and I absolutely love their plan . The cause why I love it is because the unique payment structure lets me to return my only my company makes money . They also extended a couple of interesting ways in which the existent pay back works. They offer three various cases of return choices. The company has thriven a ton since three years ago and now are offering traditional and …

[ Full reading ]

Junior world championship final!

Go down 
+6
cbj
bure_HOF
HurriCanes
Habs15
Les Nordiques
Quaesitor
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Quaesitor

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Junior world championship final! Empty
PostSubject: Junior world championship final!   Junior world championship final! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:58 pm

Who do you think will win the final game?

I say Canada 5-2
Back to top Go down
Les Nordiques

Les Nordiques

Number of posts : 343
SDHL Team : Quebec Nordiques
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Team Profile
Team Ranking: --
GM Ranking: --
SDHL Position: General Manager

PostSubject: Re: Junior world championship final!   Junior world championship final! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:04 pm

It has to be Canada. I'll say 6-4.
Back to top Go down
Habs15

Habs15

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: Junior world championship final!   Junior world championship final! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:12 pm

Swiss will beat Sweeden in OT 3-2

Canada will win 7-1 (goalie will get injured allowing Canada to perform this domination)
Back to top Go down
HurriCanes

HurriCanes

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: Junior world championship final!   Junior world championship final! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:10 pm

First of all, sad to see Sweden lose to the Americans, I thought Sweden was a MUCH better team, but I guess they preformed sloppy....

Canada will win by a bit....Ben, they won't win 7-1, rethink that. Two goal game max, or maybe another Toews vs Kane shootout Razz

Canada wins 4-3
Sweden wins 4-1
Back to top Go down
bure_HOF
Admin
bure_HOF

Number of posts : 689
SDHL Team : bruins
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Team Profile
Team Ranking:
GM Ranking: 1
SDHL Position: Commissioner/Supreme Trade Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Junior world championship final!   Junior world championship final! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:20 pm

you may have thought sweden was the better team, but you were wrong. actually, im not even sure what your basis is for thinking that sweden was "MUCH" better. team usa has some sick up and coming talent and only lost to canada in the shootouts by a 3-2 score.

i dont know what the score will be and i dont have a firm prediction. i will say this-canada likely has their hands full with this particular opponent. not only does team usa want to win gold, but they want to do it by beating team canada. so if canada is able to capture their 6th straight gold they'll have genuinely earned it. that is, unless the refs start cheating for them again...
Back to top Go down
cbj

Number of posts : 80
SDHL Team : Columbus Blue Jackets
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: Junior world championship final!   Junior world championship final! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:42 pm

I am going to predict the upset and a team USA victory 4-3

Last edited by cbj on Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IslandersGM

IslandersGM

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-10-08

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: Junior world championship final!   Junior world championship final! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:43 pm

bure_HOF wrote:
that is, unless the refs start cheating for them again...

I really hope that's a joke (sarcasm doesn't always come through I text).

Sweden had more talent (possibly more then Canada as well) however they are not the better team. It would be a major step for team USA if they are to win, especially since this team was built on youth in preparation for next year's tourny in Buffalo. They are a year ahead of schedule.
The scare they gave Canada in the round robin could do one of two things, light the fire under Canada who will handle the US easier this time, or give the young American team some confidence. Either way it should be a great game. This yea'rs Canada team has the best chance to lose of any from the past 5 years.
The loss of Hamonic on the blueline is huge, he and Scandella have been the go to pair for shutting down the opposition's top line. Canada will miss him a a lot tonight.
Ramage (injury) and Gardiner (flu) are both questionable for the US tonight but are expected to play, teh loss of either of them will hurt the US some but not nearly as much as the loss of Hamonic.

Like Joe I have no firm prediction other then it should be a very close game. Hopefully they give us another classic, my heart says Canada will win (I'll be wearing my Crosby Olympic jersey with an Export in my hand tonight) but ther eis just something about this American team that scares me.
Back to top Go down
bure_HOF
Admin
bure_HOF

Team Profile
Team Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: Junior world championship final!   Junior world championship final! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:12 pm

i was only half joking. the reffing in last years round robin game between usa and canada was pretty brutal at points, and mostly in favor of canada. for example, there was a pretty obvious boarding call that was just overlooked. jvr getting sucker punched was also overlooked, i believe.

btw, scandella does look good! Junior world championship final! Icon_smile nice to see some Wild prospects finally showing out.

so much speed and skill on these teams. the future is bright for north american hockey.
Back to top Go down
Les Nordiques

Les Nordiques

Number of posts : 343
SDHL Team : Quebec Nordiques
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: Junior world championship final!   Junior world championship final! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:25 pm

UN-FRICKING BELIEVABLE. I'm doing my homework ALL DAMN NIGHT, and then I happen to turn on the TV with 3:00 left, and the Canadians are down by 2. WTF?!?! And then none other than JORDAN EBERLE, Mr. Clutch himself, scores TWO in the dying minutes to send it into overtime.

And who owns Jordan Eberle in this league? sunny
Back to top Go down
Habs15

Habs15

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: Junior world championship final!   Junior world championship final! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:07 am

I was a little wrong, but can someone explain to me how the Swiss goalie got the goaltender of the tourny over the younger american guy who's name just slipped my head.
Back to top Go down
Buffalo Sabres

Buffalo Sabres

Number of posts : 137
SDHL Team : Buffalo Sabres
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: Junior world championship final!   Junior world championship final! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:24 am

sooooo upsetting, what a come back holy shit, i was standing for the last 4 mins of the game and overtime...there goes the streak way to go boys you killed it
Back to top Go down
bure_HOF
Admin
bure_HOF

Team Profile
Team Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: Junior world championship final!   Junior world championship final! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:31 am

always nice when you're able to defeat the deadly combination of your opponent+refs. Junior world championship final! Icon_rr

big win for the US developmental program. im sure it doesnt seem like it to any canadians, but the USA winning will be good for hockey. now there is a story for next years tourney: REVENGE
Back to top Go down
HurriCanes

HurriCanes

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: Junior world championship final!   Junior world championship final! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:04 am

Derek Stepan > Canada
It's been said!
Still like the Swedes Razz
Back to top Go down
Buffalo Sabres

Buffalo Sabres

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: Junior world championship final!   Junior world championship final! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:53 am

Jordan Eberle > Derek Stepan
Just wait for the Olympics
TEAM CANADA ALL THE WAY !!!!!
Back to top Go down
IslandersGM

IslandersGM

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: Junior world championship final!   Junior world championship final! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:25 am

Habs15 wrote:
I was a little wrong, but can someone explain to me how the Swiss goalie got the goaltender of the tourny over the younger american guy who's name just slipped my head.

Cannz won the award over Campbell because he was incredible all tournament and the only reason the Swiss were even competative. He single handedly carried them to the semi-finals. Campbell had one half of a great game and was on the bench most of the other games, you don't win goaltender of the tournament based ont hat
Back to top Go down
IslandersGM

IslandersGM

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: Junior world championship final!   Junior world championship final! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:38 am

bure_HOF wrote:
always nice when you're able to defeat the deadly combination of your opponent+refs.

Joe saying the US overcame Canada + the Refs gives the impression you didn't actually watch the game. The US had two reffing penalties called against them(the delay of game call involves no judgment). Canada had twice that many + a 10 minute misconduct for their best D-man.

If I were the Oilers I'd trade Eberle now, his value will never be higher. He's another great junior player who became a legend based on his performance on the world stage that will be nothing more then an average NHLer, a la PK Subban and Nigel Dawes. Here's hoping it's not worse and he becomes another Christian Dube, Justin Pogge, Daniel Tkaczuk, or Brandon Reid.
Back to top Go down
cbj

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: Junior world championship final!   Junior world championship final! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:45 am

I thought that penalty call with just under 4 minutes left was brutal.....Palmieri was knocked into the goaltender...that should not have been a penalty...and especially at that stage of the game....if anything it should have been an interference call on Ellis.
Back to top Go down
Quaesitor

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Junior world championship final!   Junior world championship final! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:22 pm

Nice win USA!
Back to top Go down
IslandersGM

IslandersGM

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: Junior world championship final!   Junior world championship final! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:31 pm

cbj wrote:
I thought that penalty call with just under 4 minutes left was brutal.....Palmieri was knocked into the goaltender...that should not have been a penalty...and especially at that stage of the game....if anything it should have been an interference call on Ellis.

I disagree, it looked a lot more like Palmieri used the slight contact as an excuse to knock into the net. Ellis is such a little weanie, he's have a hard time shoving a 12 year old like that.
Back to top Go down
HurriCanes

HurriCanes

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: Junior world championship final!   Junior world championship final! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:52 pm

Alright guys, top defenceman to lead in points is my super star rookie Pietrangelo....any offers on him?
Back to top Go down
cbj

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: Junior world championship final!   Junior world championship final! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:01 pm

I actually thought Pietrangelo looked awful slow....he was good in the offensive end but I was expecting more in terms of ability...who knows maybe its just me?
Back to top Go down
bure_HOF
Admin
bure_HOF

Team Profile
Team Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: Junior world championship final!   Junior world championship final! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:51 pm

IslandersGM wrote:
cbj wrote:

I disagree, it looked a lot more like Palmieri used the slight contact as an excuse to knock into the net. Ellis is such a little weanie, he's have a hard time shoving a 12 year old like that.

and i think it looked a lot like an excuse to put canada on the power play since they were down 2. the canadian team looked lifeless between USA's 5th goal and the palmieri penalty call.

as for alex pietrangelo being named top defensemen. i guess that, too, is an offensive award. just horrid defensively and i cant believe how slow he is. this guy can do a lot of good things offensively, but i think he might be one of those guys who, while being considered a good player, ends up being more of a liability than a building block. how many foot races can one player lose?
Back to top Go down
IslandersGM

IslandersGM

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: Junior world championship final!   Junior world championship final! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:57 pm

bure_HOF wrote:

and i think it looked a lot like an excuse to put canada on the power play since they were down 2. the canadian team looked lifeless between USA's 5th goal and the palmieri penalty call.

And why exactly would a Swedish ref and a Finnish ref be looking for an excuse to put Canada on the powerplay?
Watch the play again.
Palmieri himself sad after the game he was glad Carlson scored because he made a stupid play that almost cost his team the gold. The player seemed to think he deserved the penalty, yet for some reason you think it wasn't deserved and two neutral refs were looking to aid Canada, a team EVERY other cheers against in the WJC...
Back to top Go down
bure_HOF
Admin
bure_HOF

Team Profile
Team Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: Junior world championship final!   Junior world championship final! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:12 pm

i dont know why canada receives favortism on the international stage. it happened last year in the round robin game, too. awful reffing in favor of canada that game.

my issue isnt necessarily with the penalty on palmieri, but why wasnt there one on ellis? the refs were letting them play all game and then suddenly ellis hits palmieri and palmieri hits the goalie and palmieri is the only one that goes to the box.

let me ask you this: do you think if the sweaters are reversed in that situation they make the call? lets say carlson hits eberle and eberle hits our G. do you think they put canada in the box, down two with that little time left in the game? doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Buffalo Sabres

Buffalo Sabres

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: Junior world championship final!   Junior world championship final! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:19 pm

yeah i agree with Marc how else can you explain that charging penalty to Della Rovere that was a brutal call, as for Palmieri he could have avoided contract but the fact is he didnt which is why he got the penalty...and Piet got a hitting from behind penalty c'mon the usa player turned away from him causing it to look like a hit from behind...yes he should have got a penalty...maybe cross checking but not hitting from behinds and on top of that a 10 min misconduct that was just unnecessary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Junior world championship final!   Junior world championship final! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Junior world championship final!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next