SDHL Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegisterGallerySDHL.orgSDHL RulesAll-Star Game
Poll
is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time?
Yes
is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time I_vote_lcap36%is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
No
is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time I_vote_lcap43%is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
His reputation makes it worse
is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time I_vote_lcap21%is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14
гинеколог астана
is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:35 am by Anonymous

Comments: 0
How To Hide Drugs
is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:00 pm by Anonymous
How To Help Drug Dealers - lipitor pills During the intake of Lipitor at regular intervals, if you experience a sort of inexplicable pain in the muscles or unusual tiredness, it would be advisable to explain the physical condition to the physician.

Great informative post!
is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:53 am by Anonymous
Hello. Never mind, it came back. How do I connect it to the secondary driver as Master & Disconnect all slave hardware from IDE secondary Master?

стрижка классический боб фото
is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:22 pm by Anonymous
У некоторых из них основание скользит по пластиковой формованной ручке. Щетки делают из щетины (иногда называемой перьями или булавками), которая может быть натуральной свиной, пластмассовой, нейлоновой или металлической. Простолюдины, напротив, коротко стриглись и отпускали небольшие аккуратные бородки; над верхней губой волосы выщипывали или сбривали.

http://www.merchantcashadvances.org small business loan
is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:23 pm by Anonymous
If you are looking then you need to go to They gave me a about four months ago and I absolutely love their plan . The cause why I love it is because the unique payment structure lets me to return my only my company makes money . They also extended a couple of interesting ways in which the existent pay back works. They offer three various cases of return choices. The company has thriven a ton since three years ago and now are offering traditional and …

[ Full reading ]

is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time

Go down 
3 posters

is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time?
Yes
is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time I_vote_lcap36%is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
No
is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time I_vote_lcap43%is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
His reputation makes it worse
is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time I_vote_lcap21%is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Habs15

Habs15

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Team Profile
Team Ranking: --
GM Ranking: --
SDHL Position: General Manager

is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time Empty
PostSubject: is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time   is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Les Nordiques

Les Nordiques

Number of posts : 343
SDHL Team : Quebec Nordiques
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Team Profile
Team Ranking: --

PostSubject: Re: is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time   is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:10 pm

Finally you see it, Ben. Goodness, you hear about the weirdest and most useless crap before anyone else hears about it (and no one ever does hear about it Razz) and yet you don't hear about this for about 24 hrs! Insane! Wink

But yes, it is. That video is sickening; I can't even watch it more than once. What a disgusting player, and what a shame we both come from the same country.
Back to top Go down
stlblues

stlblues

Number of posts : 271
SDHL Team : St. Louis Blues
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Team Profile
Team Ranking: 29

PostSubject: Re: is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time   is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:54 pm

I clicked no, I don't think it's the ugliest ever... but I'm racking my brain right now and I can't come up with a whole lot worse. That and the fact that he has shown a very blatent lack of consideration for his fellow player's safety and health, and zero respect for the game.

I can't remember the last time someone so young already had such a nasty rap sheet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time   is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time
Page 1 of 1