SDHL Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegisterGallerySDHL.orgSDHL RulesAll-Star Game
Poll
is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time?
Yes
Flyers/Sharks Trade I_vote_lcap36%Flyers/Sharks Trade I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
No
Flyers/Sharks Trade I_vote_lcap43%Flyers/Sharks Trade I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
His reputation makes it worse
Flyers/Sharks Trade I_vote_lcap21%Flyers/Sharks Trade I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14
гинеколог астана
Flyers/Sharks Trade I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:35 am by Anonymous

Comments: 0
How To Hide Drugs
Flyers/Sharks Trade I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:00 pm by Anonymous
How To Help Drug Dealers - lipitor pills During the intake of Lipitor at regular intervals, if you experience a sort of inexplicable pain in the muscles or unusual tiredness, it would be advisable to explain the physical condition to the physician.

Great informative post!
Flyers/Sharks Trade I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:53 am by Anonymous
Hello. Never mind, it came back. How do I connect it to the secondary driver as Master & Disconnect all slave hardware from IDE secondary Master?

стрижка классический боб фото
Flyers/Sharks Trade I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:22 pm by Anonymous
У некоторых из них основание скользит по пластиковой формованной ручке. Щетки делают из щетины (иногда называемой перьями или булавками), которая может быть натуральной свиной, пластмассовой, нейлоновой или металлической. Простолюдины, напротив, коротко стриглись и отпускали небольшие аккуратные бородки; над верхней губой волосы выщипывали или сбривали.

http://www.merchantcashadvances.org small business loan
Flyers/Sharks Trade I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:23 pm by Anonymous
If you are looking then you need to go to They gave me a about four months ago and I absolutely love their plan . The cause why I love it is because the unique payment structure lets me to return my only my company makes money . They also extended a couple of interesting ways in which the existent pay back works. They offer three various cases of return choices. The company has thriven a ton since three years ago and now are offering traditional and …

[ Full reading ]

Flyers/Sharks Trade

Go down 
+2
SanJoseGM
FLYERS
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FLYERS

FLYERS

Number of posts : 224
SDHL Team : Flyers
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Team Profile
Team Ranking: 5
GM Ranking: --
SDHL Position: General Manager

Flyers/Sharks Trade Empty
PostSubject: Flyers/Sharks Trade   Flyers/Sharks Trade I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:50 pm

To Flyers: Devin Setoguchi, Thomas Greiss, Harri Sateri

To Sharks: Brad Boyes, Prospect Brad Phillips, Tim Ramholt, $1M

Flyers agree
Back to top Go down
SanJoseGM

Number of posts : 157
Humor : you
SDHL Team : san jose
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Flyers/Sharks Trade   Flyers/Sharks Trade I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:51 pm

san jose accepts
Back to top Go down
ChicagoGM

ChicagoGM

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Flyers/Sharks Trade   Flyers/Sharks Trade I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:15 pm

wow... nice deal Mark Wink
Back to top Go down
ChicagoGM

ChicagoGM

PostSubject: Re: Flyers/Sharks Trade   Flyers/Sharks Trade I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:19 am

ChicagoGM wrote:
wow... nice deal Mark Wink

yeah yeah that comment meant i think the deal is very lopsided... flame on!
Back to top Go down
FLYERS

FLYERS

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: Flyers/Sharks Trade   Flyers/Sharks Trade I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:36 am

Thomas Greiss, Harri Sateri are no longer in the deal
Back to top Go down
Les Nordiques

Les Nordiques

Number of posts : 343
SDHL Team : Quebec Nordiques
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Team Profile
Team Ranking: --

PostSubject: Re: Flyers/Sharks Trade   Flyers/Sharks Trade I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:18 am

It's still a little lopsided, lol.. I'd be very surprised if Ramholt or Phillips ever made the NHL on even a relatively consistent basis, and $1M isn't much.

Boyes is a 75 OV making $4M, whereas Setoguchi is far younger, has a higher ceiling, is already a 73 OV, and is making $850K.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoGM

ChicagoGM

PostSubject: Re: Flyers/Sharks Trade   Flyers/Sharks Trade I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:40 am

i've been told it needs to be offically asked so here it is: i officially challenge this deal. with our qithout greiss and that other dude.

Any way you look at it it's still an older 4M/year guy for a young 800k/year for 3 years stud that almost have the same ratings...

Add to the fact that SJ is looking like he wants to rebuild/get younger etc.. and this deal makes absolutely ZERO sense for him. none at all.
Back to top Go down
bure_HOF
Admin
bure_HOF

Number of posts : 689
SDHL Team : bruins
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Team Profile
Team Ranking:
GM Ranking: 1
SDHL Position: Commissioner/Supreme Trade Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Flyers/Sharks Trade   Flyers/Sharks Trade I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:50 am

ok, so the deal has been challenged. i'd like to hear from the GMs in this league. give your opinions. if opinions are divided we'll do a vote.

my own personal opinion on this deal is that it is not a bad trade for san jose value wise. the main issue i think everyone has here is setoguchi is a pretty good young player who is signed for cheap and most of us probably think we would have given up more to get him combined with the fact that the sharks gm is new to the league.

thoughts and opinions...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flyers/Sharks Trade   Flyers/Sharks Trade I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:53 am

I think teh deal is lopsided and that he could have got more, but not so over the top that it should be vetoed.

I would have vetoed the original deal but without the two prospects going to Philly (both better then the prospects going to San Jose) it's allowabel.
I think it's a very bad trade for San Jose and that the new GM has to learn to shop around before pulling the trigger, but that's a lesson this deal will likely teach him.
I agree with Joe, that most teams are pissed becasue they know they would have given up more for Seto and wish they got the offers in first.
Back to top Go down
FLYERS

FLYERS

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: Flyers/Sharks Trade   Flyers/Sharks Trade I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:05 pm

Flame on Franny

Still googling to see what the hell that means. Some loser role play game thing or something
?
Smile
Back to top Go down
Thrashers GM

Thrashers GM

Number of posts : 429
Humor : None.
SDHL Team : Atlanta Thrashers

Team Profile
Team Ranking:
GM Ranking: 3
SDHL Position: Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Flyers/Sharks Trade   Flyers/Sharks Trade I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:27 pm

Flame on is what The Human Torch says before turning to flame, and franny is your mother trying to say granny with my dick in her mouth. Twisted Evil

Either way Setoguchi for Boyes and whatever is a fair deal, not exactly the most he could've got for Seto. Like Boyes though, I'm not sold on Setoguchi either.
Back to top Go down
bure_HOF
Admin
bure_HOF

Team Profile
Team Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: Flyers/Sharks Trade   Flyers/Sharks Trade I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:10 pm

people who arent sold on setoguchi take it in the bum.

dev isnt sold on setoguchi.

draw your own conclusions.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoGM

ChicagoGM

PostSubject: Re: Flyers/Sharks Trade   Flyers/Sharks Trade I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:23 pm

Garth Snow wrote:
I think teh deal is lopsided and that he could have got more, but not so over the top that it should be vetoed.

I would have vetoed the original deal but without the two prospects going to Philly (both better then the prospects going to San Jose) it's allowabel.
I think it's a very bad trade for San Jose and that the new GM has to learn to shop around before pulling the trigger, but that's a lesson this deal will likely teach him.
I agree with Joe, that most teams are pissed becasue they know they would have given up more for Seto and wish they got the offers in first.

I guess that was exactly the point i was trying to make...

The Setoguchi deal, the Nabokov deal and the Michalek deal are not completely horrendous, but all 3 deals were won by the opposite team IMO. All 3 deals have been done VERY quickly, without much shopping of your guys. So I guess it's more of a heads up than anything. Shop your guys, stop losing your deals, wait for the good offer. If you are rebuilding, u better be patient and wait for the good deal. If you aer impatient, you should have kept those guys and try to win now...

Just my 2 cents..
Back to top Go down
bure_HOF
Admin
bure_HOF

Team Profile
Team Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: Flyers/Sharks Trade   Flyers/Sharks Trade I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:04 am

processed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flyers/Sharks Trade   Flyers/Sharks Trade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flyers/Sharks Trade
Page 1 of 1