SDHL Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegisterGallerySDHL.orgSDHL RulesAll-Star Game
Poll
is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time?
Yes
Chicago looking for a top Dman I_vote_lcap36%Chicago looking for a top Dman I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
No
Chicago looking for a top Dman I_vote_lcap43%Chicago looking for a top Dman I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
His reputation makes it worse
Chicago looking for a top Dman I_vote_lcap21%Chicago looking for a top Dman I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14
гинеколог астана
Chicago looking for a top Dman I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:35 am by Anonymous

Comments: 0
How To Hide Drugs
Chicago looking for a top Dman I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:00 pm by Anonymous
How To Help Drug Dealers - lipitor pills During the intake of Lipitor at regular intervals, if you experience a sort of inexplicable pain in the muscles or unusual tiredness, it would be advisable to explain the physical condition to the physician.

Great informative post!
Chicago looking for a top Dman I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:53 am by Anonymous
Hello. Never mind, it came back. How do I connect it to the secondary driver as Master & Disconnect all slave hardware from IDE secondary Master?

стрижка классический боб фото
Chicago looking for a top Dman I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:22 pm by Anonymous
У некоторых из них основание скользит по пластиковой формованной ручке. Щетки делают из щетины (иногда называемой перьями или булавками), которая может быть натуральной свиной, пластмассовой, нейлоновой или металлической. Простолюдины, напротив, коротко стриглись и отпускали небольшие аккуратные бородки; над верхней губой волосы выщипывали или сбривали.

http://www.merchantcashadvances.org small business loan
Chicago looking for a top Dman I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:23 pm by Anonymous
If you are looking then you need to go to They gave me a about four months ago and I absolutely love their plan . The cause why I love it is because the unique payment structure lets me to return my only my company makes money . They also extended a couple of interesting ways in which the existent pay back works. They offer three various cases of return choices. The company has thriven a ton since three years ago and now are offering traditional and …

[ Full reading ]

Chicago looking for a top Dman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChicagoGM

ChicagoGM

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-07-13

Chicago looking for a top Dman Empty
PostSubject: Chicago looking for a top Dman   Chicago looking for a top Dman I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:44 am

To acquire such Dman, we are shopping the following package:

One of those 5 guys:

Troy Brouwer
Patrick Sharp
Rene Bourque
Antti Miettinen
Joffrey Lupul

and:

James Wisniewski

Of course the 5 guys named don't have the same value, so i'm expecting the Dman to match.

Also, i could be open in trading Patrick Kane. I've had numerous decent offers for him. I could trade him alone for a number 1 Dman, or package him with Wisniewski for a Dman + stuff. I'm not too tempted to move him, so unless the Dman i receive is both young and amazing, like Kane, don't even try.

I also need a defensive cheap 4th line center, a sweetener to any deal that might tip the scale...

Finally, Martin Straka, Jason Smith, Mark Parrish can all be had for picks/prospects, young 4th line center...They all have good ratings and can certainly help a team very much this year, especially Straka and Smith, they just don't fit under my cap.

Hit me up. I'm on the forums/MSN all day

Francis
Back to top Go down

Chicago looking for a top Dman
Page 1 of 1