SDHL Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegisterGallerySDHL.orgSDHL RulesAll-Star Game
Poll
is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time?
Yes
CAR - HABS Get a trade going on! I_vote_lcap36%CAR - HABS Get a trade going on! I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
No
CAR - HABS Get a trade going on! I_vote_lcap43%CAR - HABS Get a trade going on! I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
His reputation makes it worse
CAR - HABS Get a trade going on! I_vote_lcap21%CAR - HABS Get a trade going on! I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14
гинеколог астана
CAR - HABS Get a trade going on! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:35 am by Anonymous

Comments: 0
How To Hide Drugs
CAR - HABS Get a trade going on! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:00 pm by Anonymous
How To Help Drug Dealers - lipitor pills During the intake of Lipitor at regular intervals, if you experience a sort of inexplicable pain in the muscles or unusual tiredness, it would be advisable to explain the physical condition to the physician.

Great informative post!
CAR - HABS Get a trade going on! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:53 am by Anonymous
Hello. Never mind, it came back. How do I connect it to the secondary driver as Master & Disconnect all slave hardware from IDE secondary Master?

стрижка классический боб фото
CAR - HABS Get a trade going on! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:22 pm by Anonymous
У некоторых из них основание скользит по пластиковой формованной ручке. Щетки делают из щетины (иногда называемой перьями или булавками), которая может быть натуральной свиной, пластмассовой, нейлоновой или металлической. Простолюдины, напротив, коротко стриглись и отпускали небольшие аккуратные бородки; над верхней губой волосы выщипывали или сбривали.

http://www.merchantcashadvances.org small business loan
CAR - HABS Get a trade going on! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:23 pm by Anonymous
If you are looking then you need to go to They gave me a about four months ago and I absolutely love their plan . The cause why I love it is because the unique payment structure lets me to return my only my company makes money . They also extended a couple of interesting ways in which the existent pay back works. They offer three various cases of return choices. The company has thriven a ton since three years ago and now are offering traditional and …

[ Full reading ]

CAR - HABS Get a trade going on!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HurriCanes

HurriCanes

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Team Profile
Team Ranking: --
GM Ranking: --
SDHL Position: General Manager

CAR - HABS Get a trade going on! Empty
PostSubject: CAR - HABS Get a trade going on!   CAR - HABS Get a trade going on! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:13 pm

The Carolina Hurricanes have met agreements with the Montreal Canadiennes in a deal with a few players and pick being involved.

To Hurricanes: Ben Maxwell + T.J. Wyman + yr3 LA 2nd

To Canadiennes: Rich Peverley

Sad to see the youthful centre Peverley leave, but since I have been moving centres like Malhotra, I thought why not move Peverley. Glad to recieve what I wanted in return and hope the Habs have great use with my young centre. All the best!
Back to top Go down
Habs15

Habs15

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: CAR - HABS Get a trade going on!   CAR - HABS Get a trade going on! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:14 pm

ah oui oui oui, Joyeuse HABS, Habs accept and welcome our 2nd line RW Smile

Roster is set Smile well unless someone wants to trade me a superstar goalie making less then 1 M for Downey + Kolzig Smile
Back to top Go down
Habs15

Habs15

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: CAR - HABS Get a trade going on!   CAR - HABS Get a trade going on! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:15 pm

Two quick clarifications, ben maxwell in under prospects and it is J.T. wyman
Back to top Go down
Les Nordiques

Les Nordiques

Number of posts : 343
SDHL Team : Quebec Nordiques
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: CAR - HABS Get a trade going on!   CAR - HABS Get a trade going on! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:23 am

I don't really like this deal for Montreal, but by no means is it challenge-worthy.

I'm not a big fan of Peverley because he's already 27 and just starting to show signs of offense now, plus he was playing with Kovalchuk at the end of the year, hence his almost-point-per-game showing.

I think Maxwell could probably put up Peverley's type of numbers for his whole career, so then you're basically just giving up a 2nd-rounder and Wyman for free.

Shame, Ben, especially after you asked my advice on it Wink
Back to top Go down
Habs15

Habs15

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: CAR - HABS Get a trade going on!   CAR - HABS Get a trade going on! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:30 am

actually, Peverley is 26... and I am in desperate need of a top 6 RW, at a cheap salary, now look around the league and if you could name some (other then david moss, he was backup option) maybe it will be ok. But I think Peverley is playing with a much improved thrashers team...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAR - HABS Get a trade going on!   CAR - HABS Get a trade going on! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:33 am

It's a drastic overpayment from a team that is desperate for a certain type of player. Too much to give up for Peverly, but by no means challangable. iknow for a fact there wa smore then one team interested in him, the Habs had to overpay to get him.

Habs, your'e right, the Thrashers are improved, that's why Peverly's role will be diminished and his production will drop off. He got mroe ice time then he should have because he was on a bad team. It's the Dom Moore syndrom.
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Wild

Minnesota Wild

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Team Profile
Team Ranking: 11

PostSubject: Re: CAR - HABS Get a trade going on!   CAR - HABS Get a trade going on! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:40 am

dont think it is so bad at all. peverly could have another good year next year. maxwell, decent prospect, we shall see.
Back to top Go down
Les Nordiques

Les Nordiques

Number of posts : 343
SDHL Team : Quebec Nordiques
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: CAR - HABS Get a trade going on!   CAR - HABS Get a trade going on! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:54 am

Minnesota Wild wrote:
dont think it is so bad at all. peverly could have another good year next year. maxwell, decent prospect, we shall see.

We shall see, indeed. He was a point-per-game player in the AHL and wasn't ever really given a chance in the NHL, so ya never know. I just wouldn't be the one to take a big risk on him Smile
Back to top Go down
bure_HOF
Admin
bure_HOF

Number of posts : 689
SDHL Team : bruins
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Team Profile
Team Ranking:
GM Ranking: 1
SDHL Position: Commissioner/Supreme Trade Overlord

PostSubject: Re: CAR - HABS Get a trade going on!   CAR - HABS Get a trade going on! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:39 pm

processed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAR - HABS Get a trade going on!   CAR - HABS Get a trade going on! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAR - HABS Get a trade going on!
Page 1 of 1