SDHL Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegisterGallerySDHL.orgSDHL RulesAll-Star Game
Poll
is the cormier hit the ugliest of all time?
Yes
OILERS & NORDS DEAL I_vote_lcap36%OILERS & NORDS DEAL I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
No
OILERS & NORDS DEAL I_vote_lcap43%OILERS & NORDS DEAL I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
His reputation makes it worse
OILERS & NORDS DEAL I_vote_lcap21%OILERS & NORDS DEAL I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14
гинеколог астана
OILERS & NORDS DEAL I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:35 am by Anonymous

Comments: 0
How To Hide Drugs
OILERS & NORDS DEAL I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:00 pm by Anonymous
How To Help Drug Dealers - lipitor pills During the intake of Lipitor at regular intervals, if you experience a sort of inexplicable pain in the muscles or unusual tiredness, it would be advisable to explain the physical condition to the physician.

Great informative post!
OILERS & NORDS DEAL I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:53 am by Anonymous
Hello. Never mind, it came back. How do I connect it to the secondary driver as Master & Disconnect all slave hardware from IDE secondary Master?

стрижка классический боб фото
OILERS & NORDS DEAL I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:22 pm by Anonymous
У некоторых из них основание скользит по пластиковой формованной ручке. Щетки делают из щетины (иногда называемой перьями или булавками), которая может быть натуральной свиной, пластмассовой, нейлоновой или металлической. Простолюдины, напротив, коротко стриглись и отпускали небольшие аккуратные бородки; над верхней губой волосы выщипывали или сбривали.

http://www.merchantcashadvances.org small business loan
OILERS & NORDS DEAL I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:23 pm by Anonymous
If you are looking then you need to go to They gave me a about four months ago and I absolutely love their plan . The cause why I love it is because the unique payment structure lets me to return my only my company makes money . They also extended a couple of interesting ways in which the existent pay back works. They offer three various cases of return choices. The company has thriven a ton since three years ago and now are offering traditional and …

[ Full reading ]

OILERS & NORDS DEAL

Go down 
+5
stlblues
Minnesota Wild
ChicagoGM
Les Nordiques
Paj1975
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Paj1975

Number of posts : 60
Humor : smart funny humour
SDHL Team : Edmonton Oilers
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Team Profile
Team Ranking: --
GM Ranking: --
SDHL Position: General Manager

OILERS & NORDS DEAL Empty
PostSubject: OILERS & NORDS DEAL   OILERS & NORDS DEAL I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:03 am

To Edmonton D Sergei Zubov, 3 million cash

To Quebec D Lubomir Vishnovsky

The Oilers accept
Back to top Go down
Les Nordiques

Les Nordiques

Number of posts : 343
SDHL Team : Quebec Nordiques

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: OILERS & NORDS DEAL   OILERS & NORDS DEAL I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:06 am

Nordiques accept and are pleased to welcome a younger puck-moving defenceman to the fold.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoGM

ChicagoGM

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: OILERS & NORDS DEAL   OILERS & NORDS DEAL I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:17 am

ZERO comment....
Back to top Go down
ChicagoGM

ChicagoGM

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: OILERS & NORDS DEAL   OILERS & NORDS DEAL I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:18 am

ok maybe 1 comment... you are aware Zubov signed in KHL right?
Back to top Go down
Les Nordiques

Les Nordiques

Number of posts : 343
SDHL Team : Quebec Nordiques

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: OILERS & NORDS DEAL   OILERS & NORDS DEAL I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:27 am

In fairness, he's still a 75 OV for two more seasons until we re-rate, and he and Vish are the same OV.
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Wild

Minnesota Wild

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Team Profile
Team Ranking: 11

PostSubject: Re: OILERS & NORDS DEAL   OILERS & NORDS DEAL I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:09 am

i mean come on...
Back to top Go down
stlblues

stlblues

Number of posts : 271
SDHL Team : St. Louis Blues
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Team Profile
Team Ranking: 29

PostSubject: Re: OILERS & NORDS DEAL   OILERS & NORDS DEAL I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:12 am

Les Nordiques wrote:
In fairness, he's still a 75 OV for two more seasons until we re-rate, and he and Vish are the same OV.

Yeah... that's the problem. Same OV, but one's out of the NHL and 39, the other is 33 years old. I know, I know, there's $3M to make up the difference...
Back to top Go down
Paj1975

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: OILERS & NORDS DEAL   OILERS & NORDS DEAL I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:31 am

I know he's out of the league. theirs' going to be alot of that now, radulov, kid in detroit.

Look i got cap issues so nords are paying for zubov for the season and i'm free of vishnovsky contract

zubov 1 year 5 million vishnovsky 4 years 5million and change

Look at the rosters before sticking your nose in a deal. I mean if you don't see what i did haha you don't know much. I'm sure this will be processed. So say what you want.
Back to top Go down
Paj1975

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: OILERS & NORDS DEAL   OILERS & NORDS DEAL I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:01 am

Well, I may pay a bit this season for zubov.
Back to top Go down
Thrashers GM

Thrashers GM

Number of posts : 429
Humor : None.
SDHL Team : Atlanta Thrashers

Team Profile
Team Ranking:
GM Ranking: 3
SDHL Position: Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: OILERS & NORDS DEAL   OILERS & NORDS DEAL I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:02 am

Paj, you do realize that you won't be able to resign all those UFA's next season right?

Why make this trade at all? It doesn't help you long term and does nothing but weaken you short term.

Yes, OV's are the same but OV's mean shit in this league as they take 3 extra modifiers into consideration... EX, LD, PO (which you can't see). If a player is older their EX and LD ratings skyrocket which give a bloated OV.

Vishnovsky is a all star, Zubov is a retired player by all accounts now. I won't challenge, but come on... stop making these stupid one sided trades.
Back to top Go down
Paj1975

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: OILERS & NORDS DEAL   OILERS & NORDS DEAL I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:24 am

So all of a sudden I can't do anything right. Gee, I've made some pretty good moves and because a couple of gm's didn't like one deal i'm an idiot. You have no idea what deals i'm involved in. You have no idea what type of contracts i may be taking on. I ain't in the old boys club and I'm not going to be either. This is all cause of Cogliano. I make fair deals and a lot of gm's know that and like trying to make a deal. If you ever dealt with me you'd see what type of gm I am. No one likes a gm who keeps crying about ever deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OILERS & NORDS DEAL   OILERS & NORDS DEAL I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:27 am

Paj1975 wrote:
So all of a sudden I can't do anything right. Gee, I've made some pretty good moves and because a couple of gm's didn't like one deal i'm an idiot. You have no idea what deals i'm involved in. You have no idea what type of contracts i may be taking on. I ain't in the old boys club and I'm not going to be either. This is all cause of Cogliano. I make fair deals and a lot of gm's know that and like trying to make a deal. If you ever dealt with me you'd see what type of gm I am. No one likes a gm who keeps crying about ever deal.

You're right and you're welcome to make teh deals you want, but when you make back to back deals that are very odd, people are going to speak up.
Back to top Go down
Thrashers GM

Thrashers GM

Team Profile
Team Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: OILERS & NORDS DEAL   OILERS & NORDS DEAL I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:30 am

Old boys club? Geez, even when I was Commish no one ever accused me of that.

To be honest, I'm blunt and 100% honest. I'll call a spade a spade...and I don't recall calling you an idiot, lol. I simply said the deals you were making were heavily weighed in favor of the opposing team... aka you're getting fleeced.

I also pointed out the UFA signing limitation and the OV mirage... did you thank me on pointing out such important information? No, nor do I expect one because I pride myself on being helpful to every GM in this League from the top to the bottom.

If I wanted to "cry" about every deal I didn't agree with I would've been fired 1 month in.
Back to top Go down
Paj1975

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: OILERS & NORDS DEAL   OILERS & NORDS DEAL I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:53 am

Garth,

I totally agree with your post. What you said is very true. The gm's can comment all they want. Heck, if I'm not getting the hands or lose money to a better hand at the poker table I don't get mad so why should I get mad because some gm's don't like a deal. The gm's can post whatever they want good or bad doesn't bother me at all. If they view me as a rogue gm they can kick me out. If I get booted I can play more poker and not be doing trade talks for 3 hours straight.
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Wild

Minnesota Wild

Number of posts : 198

Team Profile
Team Ranking: 11

PostSubject: Re: OILERS & NORDS DEAL   OILERS & NORDS DEAL I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:10 pm

if you're going to give dev a hard time and make an old boys club comment as such

then i challenge.
Back to top Go down
bure_HOF
Admin
bure_HOF

Number of posts : 689
SDHL Team : bruins

Team Profile
Team Ranking:
GM Ranking: 1
SDHL Position: Commissioner/Supreme Trade Overlord

PostSubject: Re: OILERS & NORDS DEAL   OILERS & NORDS DEAL I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:48 pm

lets handle this in the usual way. GMs speak up on your opinions on the trade. keep it civil. if there is a consensus among the GMs we'll move in that direction. if not, we'll vote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OILERS & NORDS DEAL   OILERS & NORDS DEAL I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:00 pm

It just simply doesn't make sense for the Oilers
Back to top Go down
cbj

Number of posts : 80
SDHL Team : Columbus Blue Jackets
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Team Profile

PostSubject: Re: OILERS & NORDS DEAL   OILERS & NORDS DEAL I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:29 pm

There needs to be more added on the quebec side of this it does not make sense for Edm.
Back to top Go down
FLYERS

FLYERS

Number of posts : 224
SDHL Team : Flyers
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Team Profile
Team Ranking: 5

PostSubject: Re: OILERS & NORDS DEAL   OILERS & NORDS DEAL I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:32 pm

cbj wrote:
There needs to be more added on the quebec side of this it does not make sense for Edm.

I agree
Back to top Go down
Thrashers GM

Thrashers GM

Team Profile
Team Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: OILERS & NORDS DEAL   OILERS & NORDS DEAL I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:59 pm

Deal doesn't make sense.

33 year old All Star type D for semi-retired 39 year old whose a mere $250k cheaper. The $3M is pointless as it buys maybe a second on draft day... not enough to equal out or be considered fair.

Good move on the Nordiques part though by identifying a player they needed to part with and getting maximum return for him.
Back to top Go down
bure_HOF
Admin
bure_HOF

Number of posts : 689
SDHL Team : bruins

Team Profile
Team Ranking:
GM Ranking: 1
SDHL Position: Commissioner/Supreme Trade Overlord

PostSubject: Re: OILERS & NORDS DEAL   OILERS & NORDS DEAL I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:41 pm

since the oilers gm has decided to step down this trade is auto-vetoed. yes, im actually using 'auto-veto' correctly this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OILERS & NORDS DEAL   OILERS & NORDS DEAL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OILERS & NORDS DEAL
Page 1 of 1